Tons of people think that cookies, by nature, have to be unhealthy, but think again!
These healthy cookie recipes are perfect for having a little bit of indulgence in your life while still watching your waist or your calories or whatever it is you’re watching.
From low carb cookies to low calorie cookies to paleo cookies, this ultimate list of healthy cookies gives you a great idea of where to start when it comes to incorporating cookies into your healthy lifestyle.
GET A FREE COOKIE RECIPE BOOK & SECRET BAKING HACKS!
With 9 guaranteed-delicious cookie recipes and plenty of secret baking hacks, this is your ad-free key to cookie success!
1. Vegan Pumpkin Cookies
How about these delicious vegan pumpkin cookies?
They are simply the BEST!!
Thick, chewy, packed with chocolate chips and Autumn spices!
Must-Have Baking Tools (seriously)
- Silicone baking mats – I use this brand and my cookies slide right off without burning!
- a cookie scoop – get this one. It makes the perfect rounded cookies every time!
- silicone spatula – try this set. It’s the best way to get the most out of your dough and batters
- rolling pin guides – I use this one. Genius way to roll your dough out evenly!
2. Healthy Peanut Butter Cookies
The classic American cookie now with a gluten-free, vegan, grain-free, keto, & sugar-free recipe!
These healthy 3-Ingredient Old-Fashioned Peanut Butter Cookies are so quick & easy to make and taste just like grandma’s!
3. Banana and Oatmeal Cookies
These banana and oatmeal cookies can literally be 2 ingredients for the ultimate healthy snack, though you can add a few chocolate chips if you’re feeling up to it.
It’s a great way to get rid of bananas that are past ripe, as well!
4. Healthy Chocolate Chip Cookies
These Healthy Gluten-Free Chocolate Chip Cookies are a delicious makeover of classic chocolate chip cookies.
They have chickpea flour, coconut sugar, coconut oil, and dairy-free chocolate chips.
So, not only are they gluten-free, they are dairy-free too!
5. No-Bake Oatmeal Cookies
The combination of oatmeal, coconut oil, almond milk, natural peanut butter, and coconut sugar creates a healthier version of no-bakes!
They are a classic, and you don’t have to miss out when you’re trying to eat healthily!
6. Keto Strawberry Cream Sandwich Cookies
These keto and gluten-free strawberry sandwich cookies are beautiful and taste even better than store bought!
Sugar and trans-fat free, these are the healthiest sandwich cookies that you can eat with no regrets!
7. Vegan Cut-Out Sugar Cookies
Gluten-Free & Vegan Cut-Out Sugar Cookies that taste exactly like the sweet, buttery, tender delights from your favorite childhood recipe!
With a simple sugar-free and natural colored icing, these top-8 allergy-free treats are perfect for any holiday, party, or celebration!
Easy to make and fun to decorate!
8. Lemon Cookies
Lemon cookies are so light and delicious. They are one of my all-time favorites.
These are made with cassava flour.
They are gluten and grain free, along with dairy free and vegan.
You can eat them as-is, or top with some frosting and fruit to make a mini fruit pizza.
Regardless of how you enjoy, these cookies are sure to be your new favorites.
9. Swedish Ginger Thins
A Christmas classic in northern Europe, ginger thins are crispy cookies that pair exceptionally well both with mulled wine and with blue cheese!
Choose your favourite syrup as ingredient to make them more wholesome – I love making mine with date molasses!
10. Vegan Chocolate Cookies
Just 4 ingredients to make these healthy, raw vegan chocolate cookies!
Gluten free, vegan, refined sugar free.
11. Healthy Matcha Cookies
These healthy matcha cookies are such an easy and simple treat!
They are keto and gluten free and taste a bit like almond flour shortbread with a green tea kick.
13. Keto Sugar Cookies
Be prepared to fool everyone with these keto sugar cookies.
A perfect holiday recipe even the kids will enjoy!
14. Healthy Red Velvet Cookies
This healthy and Natural Red Velvet cookie incorporates natural ingredients like beets (no red dye), real butter and whole wheat flour.
It makes a great lunch box snack or dessert!
15. Sweet Potato Cookies
These sweet potato cookies are healthy, soft and chewy.
They are amazing for breakfast or dessert with a cup of tea.
16. Autumn Granola Breakfast Cookies
These Easy Autumn Granola Breakfast Cookies are made with rolled oats, granola, almond flour, pumpkin puree, chia seeds, and chocolate chips.
Perfect with your morning cup of coffee, as a post-workout snack or guilt-free dessert, the whole family will love these autumn-spiced breakfast cookies – kiddos included!
Want more awesome cookie recipe round-ups? Check these out!
- 15 Best Cookies with Dark Chocolate
- 21 Easy Cake Mix Cookies
- 41 Hearty Cookies with Fruit
- 17 Best Cookies with Marshmallows
- 11 Yummy Breakfast Cereal Cookies
- 15 Fun Cookie Sandwich Recipes
- 21 Mouth Watering Cookie Bar Recipes
- 21 Best Cookie Recipes with White Chocolate
- 15 Incredible Copycat Cookie Recipes
- 19 Delicious Easter Cookie Recipes
- 9 Fun Rainbow Cookie Ideas
- 11 Harry Potter Cookie Recipes
- 23 Thanksgiving Cookie Recipes
- 17 Magical Disney Cookie Recipes
- 47 Must Try Pumpkin Cookies
- 9 Festive St. Patrick’s Day Cookies
- 31 Colorful Cookie Recipes
- 49 Tasty Cookie Recipes with Cinnamon
- 7 Under the Sea Cookie Ideas
- 31 Delicious No Bake Cookie Recipes
- 28 Gluten Free Cookie Recipes
- 15 Authentic British Cookie Recipes
- 33 Spooky Halloween Recipes