Cookie bar recipes are some of the best way to make an easy batch of cookies without worrying about sizing.
They’re great to bring to potlucks and other group events that are served family-style, and there are really interesting things you can do with layering and stuffing the cookie bars that are harder to do with individual cookies.
From candy cookie bars to chocolate chip cookie bars to gluten free cookie bars, this guide to the best cookie bar recipes on the web has some of the incredible cookie bar recipe options.
GET A FREE COOKIE RECIPE BOOK & SECRET BAKING HACKS!
With 9 guaranteed-delicious cookie recipes and plenty of secret baking hacks, this is your ad-free key to cookie success!
Must-Have Baking Tools (seriously)
- Silicone baking mats – I use this brand and my cookies slide right off without burning!
- a cookie scoop – get this one. It makes the perfect rounded cookies every time!
- silicone spatula – try this set. It’s the best way to get the most out of your dough and batters
- rolling pin guides – I use this one. Genius way to roll your dough out evenly!
Pin for Later!
1. Small Batch Chocolate Chip Cookie Bars
Small Batch Chocolate Chip Cookie Bars made in a loaf pan are easier and faster than scooping cookies.
2. Lemon Sugar Cookie Bars
These Lemon Sugar Cookie bars are these thick and chewy lemon sugar cookies frosting with vanilla buttercream.
3. Red Velvet Sugar Cookie Bars
Homemade Small Batch Red Velvet Sugar Cookie Bars from scratch without cake mix complete with cream cheese frosting.
4. Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookie Bars
Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Bars are quick and easy to make.
They are chewy like a brownie and taste like a peanut butter cup!
5. Peanut Butter Cup and Chocolate Bars
These gooey and addicting bars are a peanut butter lovers dream!
Check out all SIX layers of chocolate and peanut butter!
6. Oatmeal Creme Pie Cookie Bars
These oatmeal cream pie cookie bars combine a soft, lightly spiced oatmeal cookie bar with a delicious creamy frosting, for an old-fashioned treat that serves a crowd.
7. Keto PB Fluff Chocolate Chip Cookie Bars
Just because you might be cutting carbs doesn’t mean you can’t have a cookie bar!
This keto-friendly peanut butter fluff bar has layers of peanut butter cheesecake mousse and no-bake brown butter grain-free cookie dough!
8. Soft Sugar Cookie Bars
Super soft sugar cookie bars topped with a fluffy layer buttercream are a fun and easy treat.
They are so much quicker to make than individual cookies and taste great!
9. Chewy S’mores Cookie Bars
Soft and chewy graham cookie bars filled with a fluffy layer of marshmallow creme and milk chocolate chips.
All the s’more without the flame!
10. Chewy Snickerdoodle Bars
These Chewy Snickerdoodle Cookie Bars are everyone’s favorite snickerdoodle cookie in bar form.
Chewy, buttery, and cinnamon-y.
Good luck only eating one!
11. M&M Cookie Bars
M&M cookie bars are chewy, chocolatey and so easy to make!
12. Skinny Red Velvet Cookie Bars
Skinny red velvet cookie bars are the perfect treat.
The batter is lightened up a bit, but still has the same great sweet taste you expect from a cookie bar.
13. Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Bars
These easy bar cookies have it all – chocolate chips, oatmeal, nuts, and caramel.
It all start with refrigerator cookie dough for a delicious treat.
14. Peanut Butter and Jelly Bars
The classic flavors of grandma’s peanut butter and jelly cookie bars will be a hit with the kids and have you reminiscing your childhood.
15. 7 Layer Bars
These 7 layer bars have 7 layers of pure deliciousness!
These gooey bars are incredibly sweet and 1000% irresistible!
16. Traditional S’mores Cookie Bars
S’mores Cookie Bars have all the classic elements of s’mores, but are incredibly easy to make in your oven at home… No campfire required!
17. Chewy Coconut Bar Cookies
Chewy Coconut Bar Cookies are a must make treat!
These cookies have a crisp cookie base and are topped with a chewy coconut filling that’s just delicious!
18. Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookie Bars
These Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Bars are a satisfying, easy dessert that’s perfect for experimenting.
Clean out your pantry and add whatever bits of chocolate, candies, or nuts you have on hand!
19. Sweet and Salty Peanut Butter Cookie Bars
Soft and chewy, these Peanut Butter Cookie Bars are topped with salted pretzels for texture and that wonderful sweet and salty combo that is incredibly easy to make!
20. Millionaire’s Shortbread Bars
Millionaire’s Shortbread is a fantastic Scottish recipe, made with shortbread, caramel, and chocolate.
Pile these up high and enjoy the blend of flavors and textures that mean this should really be a well-loved recipe around the world.
21. Candy Stuffed Cookie Bars
Two layers of gooey chocolate chip cookie dough stuffed with the candy of your choice!
Want more awesome cookie recipe round-ups? Check these out!
- 15 Best Cookies with Dark Chocolate
- 21 Easy Cake Mix Cookies
- 41 Hearty Cookies with Fruit
- 17 Best Cookies with Marshmallows
- 11 Yummy Breakfast Cereal Cookies
- 15 Fun Cookie Sandwich Recipes
- 9 Fun Rainbow Cookie Ideas
- 21 Best Cookie Recipes with White Chocolate
- 15 Incredible Copycat Cookie Recipes
- 19 Delicious Easter Cookie Recipes
- 15 Best Healthy Cookie Recipes
- 11 Harry Potter Cookie Recipes
- 23 Thanksgiving Cookie Recipes
- 17 Magical Disney Cookie Recipes
- 47 Must Try Pumpkin Cookies
- 9 Festive St. Patrick’s Day Cookies
- 31 Colorful Cookie Recipes
- 49 Tasty Cookie Recipes with Cinnamon
- 7 Under the Sea Cookie Ideas
- 31 Delicious No Bake Cookie Recipes
- 28 Gluten Free Cookie Recipes
- 15 Authentic British Cookie Recipes
- 33 Spooky Halloween Recipes