Looking for the best rainbow cookie recipes?
Whether you want rainbow macarons or rainbow sugar cookies or even rainbow Oreos, this list is for you!
Making rainbow cookies is always a fun way to bring some color to your parties, celebrate Pride month, or to make for a rainy day.
We’ve got options for rainbow shaped cookies, like the royal icing ones, or regular cookies that just have rainbow sprinkles or rainbow coloring if you want the color shades and not the actual shape of a rainbow.
Enjoy these rainbow cookie recipes and let’s get baking!
GET A FREE COOKIE RECIPE BOOK & SECRET BAKING HACKS!
With 9 guaranteed-delicious cookie recipes and plenty of secret baking hacks, this is your ad-free key to cookie success!
Pin for later!
1. Royal Icing Rainbow Cookies
These rainbow cookies are made with royal icing and this cut-out sugar cookie recipe, making sure that you can make the perfect rainbow shaped cookies for any event.
They don’t take as much precision as normal royal icing cookies, but do dry hard so they’re really easy to transport and give as gifts!
Must-Have Baking Tools (seriously)
- Silicone baking mats – I use this brand and my cookies slide right off without burning!
- a cookie scoop – get this one. It makes the perfect rounded cookies every time!
- silicone spatula – try this set. It’s the best way to get the most out of your dough and batters
- rolling pin guides – I use this one. Genius way to roll your dough out evenly!
2. Rainbow Meringue Cookies
These rainbow meringue cookies are light and crunchy.
With fun rainbow sprinkles and plenty of tips and tricks to help get them right.
3. Funfetti Cookie Dough Pie with Rainbow Frosting
Skillet cookie meets cookie cake in this rainbow-colored vanilla treat.
This easy cookie dough pie magnifies the chewy center and crunchy edges of your the sprinkle-filled favorites, and finishes with plenty of rainbow buttercream frosting.
4. Sprinkle Confetti Cookies
Life is always a little better with a side of cookies.
Especially when those cookies are covered in rainbow sprinkles.
Seriously, though, who doesn’t love a good Sprinkle Confetti Cookie?
5. Rainbow Sugar Cookies
These rainbow sprinkle cookies make even the cloudiest of days sunny!
They’re melt in your mouth delicious!
6. Vegan Rainbow Cookies
These colorful vegan cookies are a total party!
Sweet and chewy with a little crunch – the perfect way to celebrate.
7. Rainbow Painted Sugar Cookies
Part craft, and part cookie, this edible activity is fun for kids and adults!
8. Rainbow Mickey Oreo Cookies
Create your own RAINBOW everyday with these Rainbow Mickey Oreo Cookies!
This no-bake treat is sure to bring a little Disney magic your way!
9. Chewy Rainbow Confetti Cookies
These soft and chewy confetti cookies are not only delicious but topped with a glaze and fun pop of rainbow sprinkles.
10. Tie Dye Macarons
Learn how to make (and troubleshoot) French style tie dye macarons with the help of a step by step video tutorial for beginners.
These marbled macarons are perfect for a fun take on traditional French macarons.
11. Rainbow Frosted Cookie Bars
Soft and chewy M&M Cookie bars topped with a sweet rainbow buttercream frosting.
These frosted Rainbow M&M Cookie Bars are dreamy and delicious!
Want more awesome cookie recipe round-ups? Check these out!
- 15 Best Cookies with Dark Chocolate
- 21 Easy Cake Mix Cookies
- 41 Hearty Cookies with Fruit
- 17 Best Cookies with Marshmallows
- 11 Yummy Breakfast Cereal Cookies
- 15 Fun Cookie Sandwich Recipes
- 21 Mouth Watering Cookie Bar Recipes
- 21 Best Cookie Recipes with White Chocolate
- 15 Incredible Copycat Cookie Recipes
- 19 Delicious Easter Cookie Recipes
- 15 Best Healthy Cookie Recipes
- 11 Harry Potter Cookie Recipes
- 23 Thanksgiving Cookie Recipes
- 17 Magical Disney Cookie Recipes
- 47 Must Try Pumpkin Cookies
- 9 Festive St. Patrick’s Day Cookies
- 31 Colorful Cookie Recipes
- 49 Tasty Cookie Recipes with Cinnamon
- 7 Under the Sea Cookie Ideas
- 31 Delicious No Bake Cookie Recipes
- 28 Gluten Free Cookie Recipes
- 15 Authentic British Cookie Recipes
- 33 Spooky Halloween Recipes