These incredible Easter themed cookies range from bird’s nest cookies to Easter bunny cookies, and you can make them all with the help of these recipes!
The colors trend towards the pastel, which full on screams “springtime,” so you can make more generic Easter cookies or you can go fully on bunny or chickling to make animal themed Easter cookies.
Whether you’re gluten free, vegan, or wanting to eat as much butter as possible (we can arrange that), enjoy these Easter cookie recipes!
GET A FREE COOKIE RECIPE BOOK & SECRET BAKING HACKS!
With 9 guaranteed-delicious cookie recipes and plenty of secret baking hacks, this is your ad-free key to cookie success!
1. Easter Sour Cream Sugar Cookies
If you’re looking for a recipe for perfect sugar cookies this holiday season, then we’ve got you’ve covered!
These delicious but easy Easter sour cream sugar cookies with a cream cheese frosting are light and fluffy, and they are perfect for cutting into fun shapes with cookie cutters!
Must-Have Baking Tools (seriously)
- Silicone baking mats – I use this brand and my cookies slide right off without burning!
- a cookie scoop – get this one. It makes the perfect rounded cookies every time!
- silicone spatula – try this set. It’s the best way to get the most out of your dough and batters
- rolling pin guides – I use this one. Genius way to roll your dough out evenly!
2. Gluten-Free Easter Bunny Cookies
Everyone will love this easy and festive Easter treat!
These Gluten-Free Easter Bunny Cut-Out Sugar Cookies are vegan, allergy-free, kid-friendly, and fun to decorate and customize with sugar-free icing!
A delicious, cute, and healthier dessert recipe to serve to your holiday guests!
3. Carrot Cake Sugar Cookies
These Gluten-Free Carrot Cake Sugar Cookies are fun, delicious, and full of veggies!
These carrot-shaped cut-out carrot cookies are vegan and allergy-free, made with a carrot cake dough and decorated with dairy-free & naturally colored white chocolate.
They’re a perfectly cute & kid-friendly treat for any Easter or Spring celebration!
4. Easter Candy Cookies
Delicious cookies packed with leftover Easter candy.
If you’re wondering how to repurpose all the leftover Easter chocolate eggs and candy – these Easter candy cookies are your answer!
They have crispy edges and chewy centers and are studded with pockets of melted chocolate!
5. Easter Egg Butter Cookies
Our Easy Easter Egg Butter Cookies recipe is a buttery cookie that’s cut into shapes and topped with an easy confectioners’ sugar glaze and your favorite sprinkles!
6. Mini Egg Cheesecake Cookie Bars
A festive spring or Easter dessert, these Mini Egg Cheesecake Cookie Bars include a Cadbury mini egg filled cookie layer with a cheesecake layer and then topped with more cookie.
Colorful, delicious and only 15 minutes to prep!
7. Copycat Reese’s Peanut Butter Eggs
Make your favorite Easter candy!
These copycat Reese’s chocolate eggs taste just as good as the store bought version!
Surprisingly easy to make and taste SO good!
8. Floral Easter Cookies
These floral Easter cookies bring a pretty display to the table. Easy to make ahead and so delicious, too!
9. Homemade Easter Egg Cookies in a Jar
Whether you’re looking for easy Easter cookies to bake for your own family or gift to others, these homemade cookies in a jar fit the bill!
10. Easter Birds Nest Cookies
These deliciously adorable Easter Birds Nest Cookies are the perfect holiday treat for kids.
The chow mein noodle nests are covered in a butterscotch and peanut butter coating, which holds decadent chocolate eggs.
11. Healthy Birds Nest Cookies
These are easy to make, with plenty of opportunities for the kids to get involved with mashing, measuring and mixing.
They’re made healthier with bananas and oats, but still offer the satisfying Easter chocolate hit we all love!
12. Easter Cake Mix Cookies
These easy cake mix cookies are perfect for Easter!
Just a few ingredients, super soft, and tasty!
13. Easter Oreos
Easter Oreos are a fun and colorful treat that is not just perfect for Easter, but all sorts of holidays and special occasions.
Chocolate dipped Oreo cookies are easy, affordable, and a hit with both kids and adults alike.
14. Easter Birds Nest Funfetti Cookies
This recipe for soft-baked and chewy Bird’s Nest Funfetti cookies is easy to make and the perfect Easter treat!
These colorful and fun cake mix cookies are topped with Cadbury eggs and lots of pastel sprinkles.
15. Shortbread Easter Bunny Cookies
These easy to make shortbread Easter Bunny Cookies are dipped in white chocolate and have marshmallow and coconut fluffy tails!
Cute, fun, festive, delicious and a great addition to your holiday menu!
16. Meringue Bunny Feet
Decorate meringue cookies to look like cute little bunny paws.
These delicate cookies make a perfect dessert for Easter.
17. Vegan Mother’s Bunny Cookies
A vegan bunny version of those pink and white Mother’s circus animal cookies with sprinkles.
18. Easter Chick Cookies
Make some of the cutest Easter Chick Cookies out of soft sugar cookies and sprinkles!
These are so fun to make and will make the perfect addition to your Easter or Springtime table.
19. Easter Egg Blossom Cookies
These cute little cookies feature a soft vanilla cookie topped with a caramilk or creme egg!
They are the perfect addition to any Easter cookie plate!
Want more awesome cookie recipe round-ups? Check these out!
- 15 Best Cookies with Dark Chocolate
- 21 Easy Cake Mix Cookies
- 41 Hearty Cookies with Fruit
- 17 Best Cookies with Marshmallows
- 11 Yummy Breakfast Cereal Cookies
- 15 Fun Cookie Sandwich Recipes
- 21 Mouth Watering Cookie Bar Recipes
- 21 Best Cookie Recipes with White Chocolate
- 15 Incredible Copycat Cookie Recipes
- 9 Fun Rainbow Cookie Ideas
- 15 Best Healthy Cookie Recipes
- 11 Harry Potter Cookie Recipes
- 23 Thanksgiving Cookie Recipes
- 17 Magical Disney Cookie Recipes
- 47 Must Try Pumpkin Cookies
- 9 Festive St. Patrick’s Day Cookies
- 31 Colorful Cookie Recipes
- 49 Tasty Cookie Recipes with Cinnamon
- 7 Under the Sea Cookie Ideas
- 31 Delicious No Bake Cookie Recipes
- 28 Gluten Free Cookie Recipes
- 15 Authentic British Cookie Recipes
- 33 Spooky Halloween Recipes