Cereal: it’s not just for breakfast!
In these breakfast cereal cookie recipes, you’ll find your favorite breakfast cereals in cookie form, which makes them both an excuse to eat cookies for breakfast and a great excuse to have breakfast as dessert!
There’s everything from weight loss friendly Kashi and muesli cookies to more decadent Lucky Charms and Cinnamon Toast Crunch cookies.
Rice krispies of course make an appearance, as well as cornflakes in plenty of no-bake cereal cookie recipes.
Enjoy these cookie recipes with cereal, which are best if dipped in milk: just like cereal (and cookies) should be!
GET A FREE COOKIE RECIPE BOOK & SECRET BAKING HACKS!
With 9 guaranteed-delicious cookie recipes and plenty of secret baking hacks, this is your ad-free key to cookie success!
Pin for later!
1. Kashi Cereal Cookies
Made with Kashi cereal, these chocolate cookies are both good for you and deliciously crunchy!
They’re weight watcher friendly, too!
Must-Have Baking Tools (seriously)
- Silicone baking mats – I use this brand and my cookies slide right off without burning!
- a cookie scoop – get this one. It makes the perfect rounded cookies every time!
- silicone spatula – try this set. It’s the best way to get the most out of your dough and batters
- rolling pin guides – I use this one. Genius way to roll your dough out evenly!
2. Ranger Cookies with Chex
These Ranger cookies, or otherwise known as Texas Cowboy Cookies, are made with Chex cereal for a perfect crunch and extra bit of flavor.
You can also add in other extra mix-ins like nuts, pretzels, and raisins, but make sure to not forget the Chex!
3. Coconut Rice Krispie Cookies
Sugar cookie meets coconut rice krispie treat in these perfect tender-crisp cookies!
4. Mexican Chocolate Cinnamon Toast Crunch Cookies
These cookies are light and crunchy, but tender at the same time and full of chocolaty and cinnamon flavor.
5. Lucky Charms Cookies
Your favorite part of Lucky Charms–the marshmallows–are packed into these perfect cookies for all the rainbow fun.
These Lucky Charm Cookies are fun and easy to whip up and full of marshmallows and white chocolate chips. No doubt they are “magically delicious”!
6. Muesli Cookies
Super-simple, delicious muesli cookies from just 6 ingredients. Light, soft, crumbly melt-in-the-mouth cookies that are almost healthy enough for breakfast!
7. Corn Flake Cookies
Corn Flake Cookies are a recipe straight from grandma’s recipe box. They’re loaded with corn flakes, oats, and peanuts for lots of crunch!
8. Cinnamon Oatmeal Cookies with Cinnamon Toast Crunch
These cinnamon oatmeal cookies have an extra dose of cinnamon-y goodness thanks to Cinnamon Frosted Flakes.
9. No Bake Peanut Butter Cornflake Cookies
Sweet and crunchy no-bake peanut butter cornflake cookies are super easy to make in just 15 minutes with only 5 ingredients!
10. Star Crunch Cookies
With just 5 ingredients, this copycat Little Debbie recipe is super simple and gluten-free.
Sweet and loaded with chocolate with a hint of caramel, these out-of-this-world cookies are full of flavor and texture.
11. Dark Chocolate Florentine Cookies
These Easy Nut-Free Florentine Cookies made with Cornflakes and dipped in Dark Chocolate are the Cookies Recipe you didn’t know you needed in your life… but won’t be able to live without anymore!
Chewy yet crunchy, sweet and bitter, they are the best little sweet treat for Christmas and the Holiday season – and the rest of the year!
12. No Bake Avalanche Cookies
If you are looking for a quick dessert, these No Bake Avalanche Cookies will be perfect.
We make them with Rice Krispies cereal, peanut butter, white melting chocolate, and marshmallows.
You will find them incredibly quick and easy to make.
Want more awesome cookie recipe round-ups? Check these out!
- 15 Best Cookies with Dark Chocolate
- 21 Easy Cake Mix Cookies
- 41 Hearty Cookies with Fruit
- 17 Best Cookies with Marshmallows
- 11 Rainbow Cookie Ideas
- 15 Fun Cookie Sandwich Recipes
- 21 Mouth Watering Cookie Bar Recipes
- 21 Best Cookie Recipes with White Chocolate
- 15 Incredible Copycat Cookie Recipes
- 19 Delicious Easter Cookie Recipes
- 15 Best Healthy Cookie Recipes
- 11 Harry Potter Cookie Recipes
- 23 Thanksgiving Cookie Recipes
- 17 Magical Disney Cookie Recipes
- 47 Must Try Pumpkin Cookies
- 9 Festive St. Patrick’s Day Cookies
- 31 Colorful Cookie Recipes
- 49 Tasty Cookie Recipes with Cinnamon
- 7 Under the Sea Cookie Ideas
- 31 Delicious No Bake Cookie Recipes
- 28 Gluten Free Cookie Recipes
- 15 Authentic British Cookie Recipes
- 33 Spooky Halloween Recipes