These delicious copycat cookie recipes take your favorite classics and turn them into something easy for you to make at home!
From Girl Scout cookies to Dunkaroo’s to Joanna Gaines chocolate chip cookies, these recipes can help bring your favorite store-bought or famous cookie brands into your own kitchen.
Enjoy this guide to the best copycat cookie recipes, including some with other options like gluten-free or vegan copycat cookie recipes.
GET A FREE COOKIE RECIPE BOOK & SECRET BAKING HACKS!
With 9 guaranteed-delicious cookie recipes and plenty of secret baking hacks, this is your ad-free key to cookie success!
Must-Have Baking Tools (seriously)
- Silicone baking mats – I use this brand and my cookies slide right off without burning!
- a cookie scoop – get this one. It makes the perfect rounded cookies every time!
- silicone spatula – try this set. It’s the best way to get the most out of your dough and batters
- rolling pin guides – I use this one. Genius way to roll your dough out evenly!
Pin for later!
1. Homemade Dunkaroos
The best Homemade Dunkaroos Recipe to satisfy your ’90s kid craving!
These Dunkaroos are gluten-free, vegan, and allergy-free!
Easy cinnamon graham cookies plus a quick dairy-free vanilla frosting dip loaded with sprinkles!
Bring back some nostalgia with this classic cookie and icing snack from childhood!
2. Gluten Free Fig Newtons
The classic cookie now baked right at home! Homemade Gluten-Free Fig Newtons, naturally sweet, vegan, and top-8 allergy-free.
A healthy dessert or snack, these fig filled soft cookie rolls will be a new staple recipe in your home!
3. Pizza Hut Cookie Dough Copycat
This warm skillet cookie taste just like the Pizza Hut version but without the eggs or dairy!
It’s super easy to make with just a few ingredients and makes a delicious sharing dessert.
4. Levain Bakery Copycat Recipe
These copycat Levain Bakery chocolate chip cookies taste just like the ones at the famous New York bakery.
Save yourself a trip and make these in your own kitchen.
5. Neiman Marcus Cookie Copycat Recipe
This urban legend Neiman Marcus cookie recipe makes easy and absolutely delicious chocolate chip cookies.
Full of nuts, chocolate chips, and an entire chocolate bar, these chewy chocolate chip cookies are total crowd pleasers!
6. Joanna Gaines Chocolate Chip Cookies
These Joanna Gaines chocolate chip cookies are absolutely delicious, with a crisp outer layer and a gooey inner layer.
These are the chocolate chip cookies developed by Jo Gaines and used to inspire cookies sold at Magnolia Market in Waco, Texas.
7. Ben’s Cookies Copycat Recipe
Popular in the UK, Ben’s Cookies is a large, gooey cookie that range from double chocolate chunk to white chocolate chunk to milk chocolate chunk.
This is a double chocolate chunk Ben’s cookie copycat recipe, and you’ll love how fluffy they are!
8. Copycat Nutter Butter Cookies
Copycat Nutter Butter Cookies – these homemade peanut butter cookies filled with delicious creamy peanut frosting are more delicious than the original kind.
9. Copycat Lofthouse Sugar Cookies
With our Copycat Lofthouse Sugar Cookies recipe, you can make your favorite store-bought frosted sugar cookie at home for so much cheaper!
10. Copycat Bourbon Biscuit Recipe
Bourbon biscuits don’t actually contain Bourbon, and are simply a delicious chocolate sandwich cookie from the UK.
You can even buy the cookie cutter to make them look like the real deal!
11. Tagalong Cookies (Girl Scout Cookies Copycat)
Crunchy shortbread cookies topped with creamy peanut butter and covered in rich milk chocolate.
Tastes even better than your favorite Girl Scout cookie!
12. Chocolate Molasses Paw Bear Cookie
These bear paw cookies are soft and chewy.
They are full of warm and cozy flavours of molasses, chocolate, and spice.
These cookies stay soft for days and taste better than any store-bought brand.
13. Copycat Thin Mints Recipe
No need to wait, make your favorite Girl Scout Cookie at home any time of the year with this Thin Mints from Scratch recipe!
14. Copycat Milano Cookies
These Copycat Milano Cookies are easy to make and delish.
Enjoy 2 shortbread cookies sandwiched together with chocolate.
The perfect after dinner dessert.
15. Homemade Nilla Wafers
A classic, crispy, vanilla cookie!
This Homemade Vanilla Wafers recipe is a copycat of Nabisco’s famous Nilla Wafers!
These wafer-style cookies are gluten-free, vegan, allergy-free, sugar-free, and only 6 ingredients!
A nostalgic snack or dessert with a healthy update!
Want more awesome cookie recipe round-ups? Check these out!
- 15 Best Cookies with Dark Chocolate
- 21 Easy Cake Mix Cookies
- 41 Hearty Cookies with Fruit
- 17 Best Cookies with Marshmallows
- 11 Yummy Breakfast Cereal Cookies
- 15 Fun Cookie Sandwich Recipes
- 21 Mouth Watering Cookie Bar Recipes
- 21 Best Cookie Recipes with White Chocolate
- 9 Best Rainbow Cookie Ideas
- 19 Delicious Easter Cookie Recipes
- 15 Best Healthy Cookie Recipes
- 11 Harry Potter Cookie Recipes
- 23 Thanksgiving Cookie Recipes
- 17 Magical Disney Cookie Recipes
- 47 Must Try Pumpkin Cookies
- 9 Festive St. Patrick’s Day Cookies
- 31 Colorful Cookie Recipes
- 49 Tasty Cookie Recipes with Cinnamon
- 7 Under the Sea Cookie Ideas
- 31 Delicious No Bake Cookie Recipes
- 28 Gluten Free Cookie Recipes
- 15 Authentic British Cookie Recipes
- 33 Spooky Halloween Recipes