From Oreo Santas to cupcake Santas to decorated Santas, I love how creative you can get with these Santa cookies and desserts.
The vibrant red of his outfit and bright white of his beard are always fun contrasts in baking, and as he sneaks into your house late at night without you seeing, you can get creative with what you think he looks like.
These are the cutest Santa cookies this Christmas, brought to you by magical bakers all over the web.
GET A FREE COOKIE RECIPE BOOK & SECRET BAKING HACKS!
With 9 guaranteed-delicious cookie recipes and plenty of secret baking hacks, this is your ad-free key to cookie success!
1. No Bake Santa Cookies
Cookies can’t get any easier than these no-bake santa Oreo cookies!
They’re dipped and decorated with santa on them, for an adorable Christmas Cookie that anyone can make.
Must-Have Baking Tools (seriously)
- Silicone baking mats – I use this brand and my cookies slide right off without burning!
- a cookie scoop – get this one. It makes the perfect rounded cookies every time!
- silicone spatula – try this set. It’s the best way to get the most out of your dough and batters
- rolling pin guides – I use this one. Genius way to roll your dough out evenly!
2. Santa Hat Cupcakes
Santa Hat Cupcakes are so easy to make that you will make them a new family baking tradition this year!
These delicious bites of red velvet cake will delight everyone this holiday season and will leave your guests saying, “Can I have the recipe for these Santa Hat Cupcakes please”?
3. Stuffed Santa Strawberries
These Santa strawberries are stuffed with icing for a totally delicious treat on Christmas!
4. Santa OREO Cookie Balls
Traditional OREO cookie balls shaped for the holiday season!
Easy, impressive and delicious too!
5. Vegan Santa Cookies
I love making Santa cookies every winter using their egg and dairy free sugar cookie recipe.
They are delicious easy to make and easy to frost. Santa and the snowman shake are my two favorite holiday season characters.
6. Santa Hat Shortbread Cookies
These Santa Hat cookies are easy to make and fun to decorate with the family!
7. Santa Hat Rice Krispie Treats
Rice Krispies treats are easy and fun to make with the kids.
Dress up your Rice Krispies treats this Christmas by turning them into Santa hats!
8. Santa Cupcakes
These easy Santa Cupcakes are so simple to make.
No decorating skills required, and super fun to make with the kids!
9. Tall Santa Hat Cupcakes
These adorable Santa hat cupcakes will definitely be a hit this Christmas, especially with the little ones!
Plus, you will love how easy they are to make!
Want more Christmas dessert ideas? Check these out!
- 17 Grinch Themed Cookies & Desserts
- 23+ Gingerbread Cookies & Desserts
- 15 Jolly Christmas Cupcake Recipes
- 17 Candy Cane Cookie and Desserts
- 19 Peppermint Cookie and Desserts
- 23 Christmas Tree Cookie and Desserts
- 21 Snow Themed Desserts
- 5 Elf Desserts
- 27 Red and Green Dessert Ideas
- 12 Snowman Desserts
- 12 Reindeer Desserts
- 19 Christmas Brownie Recipes
- 7 Festive Hot Chocolate Bomb Recipes
- 27 Christmas Truffle Recipes
- 13 Christmas Movie Dessert Ideas