Tis the season for some Christmas tree themed cookies!
There are so many ways you can go with these – from 2D gingerbread to 3D cupcakes and so much more, there are so many creative way to tackle Christmas tree themed desserts.
Have a look through this incredible round-up of Christmas themed desserts and choose the ones that appeal the most to your family.
There are even plenty that are simple enough for the kids to get involved with!
GET A FREE COOKIE RECIPE BOOK & SECRET BAKING HACKS!
With 9 guaranteed-delicious cookie recipes and plenty of secret baking hacks, this is your ad-free key to cookie success!
1. Gingerbread Christmas Tree Cookies
I made the Christmas Tree Cookies out of gingerbread.
I find that the gingerbread is holiday fantastic and makes for a very stable cookie.
Must-Have Baking Tools (seriously)
- Silicone baking mats – I use this brand and my cookies slide right off without burning!
- a cookie scoop – get this one. It makes the perfect rounded cookies every time!
- silicone spatula – try this set. It’s the best way to get the most out of your dough and batters
- rolling pin guides – I use this one. Genius way to roll your dough out evenly!
2. Biscotti Christmas Trees
This homemade gluten free gingerbread biscotti makes a wonderful crunchy treat with your morning coffee!
3. Coconut Christmas Tree Cookies
If you are looking for easy to make and fun recipe for Christmas Cookies, this Snow-Covered Coconut Christmas Tree Cookies Recipe is just the thing.
The dusting of ‘snow’ and a sprinkling of edible gold stars really make these coconut cookies so very special.
4. Christmas Tree Chocolate Cupcakes
Mary Berry’s Christmas Chocolate Cupcakes are light, fluffy and topped with festive vanilla buttercream.
Great for children to help decorate too!
5. Christmas Tree Eggnog Linzer Cookies
These Eggnog Linzer Cookies will be the hit of the holiday cookie platter!
The cookies are made with a splash of eggnog and a delicious eggnog icing is sandwiched between the two eggnog cookies for a delightful holiday treat.
6. Christmas Tree Brownies
These festive Christmas Brownies (a.k.a mincemeat brownies) are the perfect holiday treat!
Quick and easy to make, perfect for sharing and a great way to use leftover mincemeat.
7. Fudgy Christmas Trees
Make your holidays extra festive with these fudgy Brownie Christmas Trees.
Delicious and easy to make, this holiday dessert is a crowd pleaser!
8. Christmas Tree Cake
This Christmas Tree Cake is for those who are intimidated by fancy holiday baking!
It’s very easy to make and decorate.
9. Shortbread Christmas Tree Cookies
These tasty shortbread style Christmas Tree Cookies are so easy to bake, you’ll be whipping up a batch as gifts for all your friends and neighbors this festive season.
10. Graham Cracker Christmas Trees
Chocolate Dipped Graham Cracker Christmas Trees are a fun, easy, and delicious holiday treat to make and enjoy with your family and friends!
11. Pandoro Christmas Trees
A beautiful Pandoro Christmas Tree Cake made with Pistachios and White Chocolate.
This festive Christmas tree shaped cake is a super fun and impressive Italian dessert yet it won’t take you longer than 15 minutes to make!
Spend less time in the kitchen and more time celebrating the festive season!
12. Christmas Tree Cupcakes
These adorable Christmas tree cupcakes are so easy to make with store-bought decorations.
13. Edible Christmas Tree Ornaments
Stack star sugar cookies to look like a tree!
Perfect gift too!
14. Christmas Tree Spritz Cookies
Butter spritz cookies are perfect for any holiday, especially Christmas!
These tree-shaped cookies are buttery, sweet and easy to make.
15. Peanut Butter Blossom Christmas Trees
Turn classic peanut butter blossom cookies into adorable Peanut Butter Blossom Christmas Trees with just a few simple ingredients.
16. White Chocolate Strawberry Tree
A stunning centerpiece that does double duty as dessert. Definitely a showstopper.
17. Sugar Christmas Tree Cookies
Enjoy these chilled sugar cookies Christmas trees decorated with royal icing and an assortment of sprinkles.
The sugar cookie dough can be used immediately after mixing.
18. Christmas Tree Fudge
Lovely and simply recipe for the perfect little Christmas Tree dessert, or treat.
These are just adorable!
19. Tall Christmas Tree Cookies
These Christmas Tree Cupcakes are the perfect holiday treat to make for Christmas parties.
Made with cupcakes, ice cream cones, frosting and some fun toppings, they are sure to be a conversation starter!
20. Brown Sugar Christmas Tree Cookies
Do you want a festive addition to your holiday cookie tray?
These brown sugar pecan Christmas tree cookies are not only fun but delicious.
21. Christmas Tree Waffles
Green Christmas tree waffles make a fun Christmas breakfast that your kids are gonna love.
So quick and easy to make, and the kids can decorate their own waffle Christmas trees.
22. Pull Apart Christmas Tree Cake
Fun and festive Christmas Tree Pull Apart Cupcake Cake!
Use your favorite cupcake recipe and this step by step tutorial to build a beautiful Christmas tree cake.
23. Christmas Tree Cupcake Topper
This cute Christmas tree topper is easy to make and sits on top of a peppermint buttercream frosted cupcake.
Want more Christmas dessert ideas? Check these out!
- 17 Grinch Themed Cookies & Desserts
- 23+ Gingerbread Cookies & Desserts
- 15 Jolly Christmas Cupcake Recipes
- 17 Candy Cane Cookie and Desserts
- 19 Peppermint Cookie and Desserts
- 27 Red and Green Dessert Ideas
- 21 Snow Themed Desserts
- 5 Elf Desserts
- 9 Santa Desserts
- 12 Snowman Desserts
- 12 Reindeer Desserts
- 19 Christmas Brownie Recipes
- 7 Festive Hot Chocolate Bomb Recipes
- 27 Christmas Truffle Recipes
- 13 Christmas Movie Dessert Ideas