These candy cane cookies and desserts embrace this festive treat for a fun, peppermint flavor whether they use chopped up candy canes or cookies in the shape of them!
Candy canes are such an essential part of the festive season, and you don’t have to just stop at one candy cane dessert.
Candy cane ice cream goes great with candy cane cookies, and candy cane cheesecake dip is the dessert dip you never even knew you needed.
GET A FREE COOKIE RECIPE BOOK & SECRET BAKING HACKS!
With 9 guaranteed-delicious cookie recipes and plenty of secret baking hacks, this is your ad-free key to cookie success!
1. Candy Cane Ice Cream
This creamy Candy Cane Ice Cream is made with just 3 ingredients in a couple of minutes.
It’s a delicious treat in a bowl and incredible on brownies, sugar cookies, cakes and more!
Must-Have Baking Tools (seriously)
- Silicone baking mats – I use this brand and my cookies slide right off without burning!
- a cookie scoop – get this one. It makes the perfect rounded cookies every time!
- silicone spatula – try this set. It’s the best way to get the most out of your dough and batters
- rolling pin guides – I use this one. Genius way to roll your dough out evenly!
2. Candy Cane Chocolate Chip Cookies
Soft and chewy, just like a chocolate chip cookie should be–these Peppermint Chocolate Chip Cookies are your new favorite Christmas Cookie!
Take these to the cookie exchange–or save them for yourself–loaded with candy canes and lots of chips, they will make Santa extra happy!
3. Candy Cane Marshmallows
These easy to make Candy Cane Marshmallows are the perfect snack for the Holidays.
Kids will have a lot of fun decorating these.
They double as an ornament.
4. Red Velvet Cake Roll with Candy Canes
This festive holiday cake is topped with crushed candy canes for a perfect topping to a yummy frosting and cake!
5. Candy Cane Biscotti
Crunchy and lightly sweet, these gluten free candy cane biscotti are your classic twice-baked cookie, but all dressed up for the holiday season.
And they’re naturally dairy-free!
6. Red Velvet Candy Cane Cheesecake
This Red Velvet Candy Cane Cheesecake cake is made with a delicious red velvet cake combining it with a crushed candy cane cheesecake and cream cheese frosting.
7. Candy Cane Whoopie Pies
These Candy Cane Whoopie Pies are soft and fluffy, with candy cane icing that’s a little minty and a little sweet… perfect for a tasty winter treat!
8. Vegan Candy Cane Cupcakes
Soft and fluffy vegan chocolate cupcakes topped with dairy-free peppermint buttercream and crushed candy canes!
9. Candy Cane Shaped Cookies
These festive candy cane cookies are so cute, and they make for the perfect holiday treat.
10. Keto Candy Cane Cookies
Delicious soft and chewy crushed peppermint cookies will be the biggest hit on your holiday baking list.
11. Instant Pot Peppermint Cheesecake
Instant Pot Peppermint Cheesecake makes for a fantastic Christmas cheesecake.
The flavors of the crushed candy canes, the cheesecake and the graham cracker crust pair together so well your holiday guests are going to be begging for the recipe!
12. Peppermint Mocha Cookies
Soft and chewy chocolate cookies bursting with rich chocolate chips and cool peppermint crunchies.
Your favorite coffee house beverage in cookie form!
13. Candy Cane Amish Cookies
Candy cane Amish sugar cookies are easy to make, with no rolling required!
14. Candy Cane Puppy Chow
You’ll love the sweet and salty combo with this Peppermint Puppy Chow featuring crushed candy canes!
15. Candy Cane Forest Sugar Cookies
Our Candy Cane Forest Sugar Cookie Trees are perfect for holiday parties and cookie swaps!
They’re so soft and chewy, and the candy cane flavor is perfect for the holidays!
16. Candy Cane Mud Pies
Candy Cane Mud Pie is easy to make with ice cream, cookies, and fudge.
17. Gluten Free Candy Cane Cookies
Basic sugar cookie dough is dyed and twisted easily into these soft and tender gluten free candy cane sugar cookies.
Add a touch of peppermint extract for some extra holiday cheer!
Want more Christmas dessert ideas? Check these out!
- 17 Grinch Themed Cookies & Desserts
- 23+ Gingerbread Cookies & Desserts
- 15 Jolly Christmas Cupcake Recipes
- 27 Red and Green Desserts
- 19 Peppermint Cookie and Desserts
- 23 Christmas Tree Cookie and Desserts
- 21 Snow Themed Desserts
- 5 Elf Desserts
- 9 Santa Desserts
- 12 Snowman Desserts
- 12 Reindeer Desserts
- 19 Christmas Brownie Recipes
- 7 Festive Hot Chocolate Bomb Recipes
- 27 Christmas Truffle Recipes
- 13 Christmas Movie Dessert Ideas