Are you on the hunt for sugar free recipes?
Tired of finding the same old recipes and wanting to mix it up a bit?
Just because a dessert is sugar free doesn’t mean it has to be tasteless and boring!
It’s actually quite the opposite!
We’ve gathered our favorite sugar free recipes that we always turn to when we’re looking for treats that are less sweet and on the lighter side, but don’t skimp out on the flavor (or fun!).
These are the perfect recipes for the people in your life who might be on a special diet like keto or diabetic or even cutting back on sugar in general.
These desserts will taste just as good as if they were made with standard sugar, and we’re positive even the little ones in your life will enjoy these delicious sugar free recipes!
Keep reading to discover the absolute best 37 sugar free recipes!
GET A FREE COOKIE RECIPE BOOK & SECRET BAKING HACKS!
With 9 guaranteed-delicious cookie recipes and plenty of secret baking hacks, this is your ad-free key to cookie success!
Must-Have Baking Tools (seriously)
- Silicone baking mats – I use this brand and my cookies slide right off without burning!
- a cookie scoop – get this one. It makes the perfect rounded cookies every time!
- silicone spatula – try this set. It’s the best way to get the most out of your dough and batters
- rolling pin guides – I use this one. Genius way to roll your dough out evenly!
1. Cookie Dough Dip
This delicious cookie dough dip dessert can be eaten by the spoonful or used as a dip.
Made with greek yogurt, vanilla, peanut butter, and honey for sweetner.
2. No Bake Sugar Free Jello Cheesecake
This Low Carb No-Bake Sugar Free Jello Cheesecake is incredibly light and fluffy!
It’s much lighter than traditional cheesecake and is really quick and easy to make.
3. Chocolate Coconut Mousse
This Dairy Free Chocolate Coconut Mousse is made with only 4 ingredients and it only has 2.1 g net carbs per serving.
4. Keto Chocolate Cupcakes
Rich and decadent chocolate cream cheese frosting on top of moist keto chocolate cupcakes will be your favorite keto dessert.
This easy keto cupcake recipe is sugar-free and has only 4 net carbs!
5. Cranberry Bliss Bars
This delightful keto fall treat is reminiscent of the famous cranberry bliss bars sold at Starbucks with cranberries, hints of orange and ginger, and cream cheese icing.
6. Keto Cherry Pie Bars
Keto Cherry Pie Bars are indulgent, easy, and incredibly delicious.
It’s impossible to resist going back for more because they are that good!
7. Keto Christmas Crack – Caramel Pecan Bark
Keto Caramel Pecan Bark is the ultimate indulgence.
This tastes like the very best caramel pecan turtle from a chocolate shop combined with classic cracker toffee aka Keto Christmas Crack.
8. Greek Yogurt Mousse
This 2 ingredient sugar-free mousse is certain to sate your sweet tooth.
It’s packed with healthy protein, and it’s simple to change the flavor to keep this dessert fresh!
9. Air Fryer Coconut French Toast
Air Fryer Coconut French Toast is a gluten-free, vegan, and top-eight allergy-free recipe that you’ll adore!
Crisp coconut nirvana without damp bread and only a few simple ingredients!
10. Air Fryer Pumpkin Applesauce Cake
This Air Fryer Pumpkin Applesauce Cake is a must-try!
A delightful little cake, made using an air fryer, always comes out great.
11. Air Fryer Pears
These air fryer pears are a beautiful and simple dessert to enjoy any time of the day.
Perfect for a healthy dessert or breakfast when served with granola, fruits, and yogurt.
12. Gluten Free Keto Nanaimo Bars
Canadian’s favorite dessert but make it sugar free, gluten free, and keto friendly!
These amazingly sweet no bake bars are rich and chocolate-y and full of a dreamy vanilla cream cheese frosting.
13. Chocolate Peanut Butter Pudding
This Chocolate Peanut Butter Pudding is thick, creamy, and secretly healthy!
It’s naturally sweetened with dates, and requires just 6 ingredients to make!
14. Gluten Free Carrot Cake Cupcakes
These Gluten-free Carrot Cake Cupcakes are moist, fluffy, packed with warming spices and carrot flavor!
They’re sweetened with dates and come together in just 1 bowl!
15. No-Bake Brownie Energy Bites
These No-bake Brownie Energy Bites are healthy, easy to make and come together in just 10 minutes.
They are made entirely from whole foods and are naturally sweetened with dates.
16. Easy Fruit Salad
This Easy Fruit Salad Recipe is made with fresh, ripe fruit and drizzled with a light orange juice dressing.
Ready in under 20 minutes and made with no added sugars, learn all my tips and tricks for making the very best fruit salad and enjoy all summer long for dessert!
17. Coconut Snowball Cookies
These cute little snowball cookies are perfect for the holidays or really anytime!
They come together in less than 10 minutes, they are vegan, low carb, sugar free, and super easy to make!
18. Stewed Pears
These simple stewed pears have just four ingredients and are quick and easy to make.
They are refined sugar free and make a delicious snack, dessert or even breakfast!
19. Keto Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough
This keto edible cookie dough is easy to make and tastes like the real deal!
It’s perfect for that late night sweet tooth, without the sugar!
20. Mango Mousse
This easy 4 Ingredients Mango Mousse is a great summer dessert made without gelatine, no eggs and no refined sugar.
Such a light, fresh and creamy dessert, it is perfect to finish a dinner party or to enjoy as a sweet treat.
21. Paleo Blackberry Lemon Jam Cookies
These blackberry jam thumbprint cookies are made with almond flour and fresh berries.
So addictive and buttery delicious!
22. Keto Pumpkin Pie Cheesecake
Enjoy this easy keto dessert guilt-free.
Each bite is pure pumpkin heaven.
23. Oatmeal Cookies
Vegan and gluten free Sugar Free Oatmeal Cookies prove that it is possible to avoid sugar and still bake cookies!
These healthy snacks are made with wholesome oats, flaxseed, bananas, coconut oil and dried fruit with no wheat flour or added sugar in sight.
24. Sugar Free Pudding (Lemon Custard)
This sugar free lemon custard is both delicious and simple!
Lemon posset is a traditional English dessert that requires just a few ingredients and 10 minutes to make.
25. Paleo Maple Caramel Pecan Turtles
These homemade turtle candies are my absolute favorite treat—made with no refined sugar, these are grain free and dairy free as well!
26. 4-Ingredient Banana Oatmeal Cookies
These easy sugar-free banana oatmeal cookies are so easy to make in just one bowl.
They have delicious flavors of banana, oatmeal, peanut butter, and chocolate which makes for a yummy, healthy snack or simple dessert.
27. Vegan Blackberry Muffins
These vegan blackberry muffins are super soft, fluffy, and easy to make.
They are made with almond flour and naturally sweetened with maple syrup, making them gluten-free and refined sugar free.
28. Gluten Free Pumpkin Cookies
These gluten-free pumpkin cookies are also dairy-free and refined sugar free.
They have such a fluffy, soft texture and they’re made with real pumpkin and gluten-free flour.
29. Coffee Cake with Cream Cheese Drizzle
This Keto Coffee Cake is perfectly moist & buttery.
It also features a delicious cinnamon crumble topping with a cream cheese drizzle.
30. Avocado Chocolate Truffles
These healthy avocado chocolate keto truffles are a deliciously creamy and decadent treat to satisfy your sweet tooth cravings.
These truffles are perfect for anyone who is following a low carb, keto, or, low sugar diet.
31. Turkish Fig Pudding
This rich and creamy Turkish Fig Pudding recipe infused with butterscotchy dried figs is one of my favourite guilt-free desserts.
And surprisingly it is only made with two main ingredients: dried figs and milk (yes, you heard it right, you only need two ingredients!
32. Burnt Basque Cheesecake
Having swept the world with its popularity over the last few years, Burnt Basque Cheesecake has become one of the most popular types of cheesecakes there ever was!
Light and airy, but creamy and silky smooth at the same time, this Basque cheesecake is made without refined-sugar!
33. Cranberry Mousse
A simple 5-ingredient (plus water) Refined Sugar-Free Cranberry Mousse, that uses Frozen Cranberries!
Sweetened with honey, and deliciously tart and creamy, this is a healthier version of of mousse that can be enjoyed around the year!
34. Keto Tres Leches Cake
This almond flour tres leches cake features a grain-free sponge cake soaked in a creamy mixture made with three types of milk, topped with a sugar-free whipped topping.
So think about it: a creamy, moist, and delicious slice of low carb cake that is also keto, gluten-free and sugar-free.
35. Keto Chocolate Orange Cake
It’s quick to bake the low carb chocolate cake layers and fill with a luscious chocolate orange frosting.
The orange flavor is perfect and gives this keto chocolate cake a citrusy touch.
36. Monster Cookies
These colorful and delicious sugar-free monster cookies are soft baked and chewy with crunchy and gooey candy on every bite!
They are super easy to make by hand with no dough chilling required!
37. Glazed Donuts
These low carb sugar free donuts taste very similar to a french cruller.
It has soft pastry on the inside with a crispy, sugary glaze on the outside. It’s an easy and delicious keto dessert you will make again and again.
Pin for Later!
Hey! Looking for more delicious round-up posts? Head on over to one of these!
- 31 Delicious Rice Krispie Desserts
- 33 Incredible Dairy Free Desserts
- 31 Delicious Dessert Dips You Have to Try
- 57 Fabulous Caramel Desserts You Need to Try
- 47 Graham Cracker Recipes to Try Today
- 41 Hazelnut Dessert Recipes You Need to Try
- 21 Perfect Desserts with Peanut Butter Chips
- 37 Awesome Red Velvet Desserts
- 9 Whoopie Pie Recipes
- 37 Incredible Oreo Desserts
- 9 Unique Ice Cream Sandwich Recipes
- 11 Rainbow Dessert Recipes
- 23 Picture-Perfect Mug Cake Recipes
- 23 Funfetti Dessert Ideas
- 9 Awesome Brookie Recipes
- 27 Awesome S’mores Desserts
- 31 Delicious Ice Cream Dessert Recipes
- 29 Irresistible Lemon Desserts
- 15 Dog Treat Recipes Your Pup Will Love!
- 41 Delicious Strawberry Dessert Recipes
- 23 Perfect Popcorn Desserts
- 21 Fantastic M&M Desserts
- 27 Awesome Peanut Butter Desserts
- 27 Simply Amazing Jello Desserts
- 37 Tasty Almond Desserts
- 39 Incredible Banana Desserts
- 83 Delicious Pumpkin Desserts
- 37 Coconut Desserts
- 31 Cherry Desserts
- 33 Lime Desserts
- 33 Decadent Rhubarb Desserts
- 35 Delightful Pear Desserts
- 49 Apple Desserts
- 37 Pineapple Desserts
- 45 Refreshing Orange Desserts
- 33 Delicious Peach Desserts
- 31 Refreshing Mango Desserts
- 15 Delicious Apricot Desserts
- 35 Decadent Coffee Desserts
- 41 Mouth-Watering Cream Cheese Desserts
- 47 Adorable Mini Desserts
- 41 Egg Free Desserts You’ll Love
- 17 Delicious Pomegranate Desserts
- 7 Fabulous Grape Desserts
- 21 Incredible Plum Desserts
- 33 Amazing Almond Dessert Recipes