These snowman cookies are the perfect winter treat, not just great for Christmas but well into January when the winter blues have set in and you just need some Frosty nipping at your nose!
From cookies to cupcakes to beautifully designed desserts, these are the best snowman cookies and treats to help make your winter baking fun and festive.
And, better yet, they won’t melt (well, in your mouth, maybe!)
GET A FREE COOKIE RECIPE BOOK & SECRET BAKING HACKS!
With 9 guaranteed-delicious cookie recipes and plenty of secret baking hacks, this is your ad-free key to cookie success!
1. Snowman Pretzels with Earmuffs
These adorable Snowman Pretzels are a perfect treat for winter!
Must-Have Baking Tools (seriously)
- Silicone baking mats – I use this brand and my cookies slide right off without burning!
- a cookie scoop – get this one. It makes the perfect rounded cookies every time!
- silicone spatula – try this set. It’s the best way to get the most out of your dough and batters
- rolling pin guides – I use this one. Genius way to roll your dough out evenly!
2. Sour Cream Snowman Sugar Cookies
If you’re looking for a recipe for perfect sugar cookies this holiday season, then we’ve got you’ve covered!
These delicious but easy Christmas sour cream sugar cookies with a cream cheese frosting are light and fluffy, and they are perfect for cutting into fun shapes with cookie cutters!
3. Olaf Snowman Cookies
Everyone’s favorite snowman is definitely Olaf!
These no-bake snowman cookies are so easy and they’re adorable too. Kids love them for holiday movie nights.
4. No Bake Peanut Butter Snowman Recipe
These no-bake Peanut Butter Ball Snowmen are a delicious winter treat.
Kids have so much fun decorating their own!
5. Hostess Snowball Snowmen Cookies
These cute snowman treats on a stick are perfect to create and eat this winter!
6. Marshmallow Snowmen Cookies
A Marshmallow Snowman is an adorable addition to your nice warm cup of hot chocolate during the Winter!
Snowmen and Winter go hand in hand in the Winter just like hot chocolate does!
7. Snowman Pudding Pie
These Mini Snowman Pudding Pies are a super fun dessert for the colder weather!
8. Snowman Cupcakes
The most fun and wintry delicious snowman cupcakes that can be made to keep warm this season.
9. Snowmen Meringue Cookies
These snowman-shaped Vegan Meringue Cookies will be a hit at your next wintertime gathering. They are sweet, crisp, airy and completely adorable!
10. Iced Snowman Sugar Cookies
Snowmen Sugar Cookies are simply decorated for a simply delicious treat!
11. Snowman Melting Cupcakes
Easy and cute snowman cupcakes to make with your kids this Christmas!
12. Melted Snowman Cookies
Melted Snowman Cookies are a fun and easy way to get the kids baking with you.
You only need 6 ingredients to make these adorable and festive cookies.
Want more Christmas dessert ideas? Check these out!
- 17 Grinch Themed Cookies & Desserts
- 23+ Gingerbread Cookies & Desserts
- 15 Jolly Christmas Cupcake Recipes
- 17 Candy Cane Cookie and Desserts
- 19 Peppermint Cookie and Desserts
- 23 Christmas Tree Cookie and Desserts
- 21 Snow Themed Desserts
- 5 Elf Desserts
- 9 Santa Desserts
- 27 Red and Green Dessert Ideas
- 12 Reindeer Desserts
- 19 Christmas Brownie Recipes
- 7 Festive Hot Chocolate Bomb Recipes
- 27 Christmas Truffle Recipes
- 13 Christmas Movie Dessert Ideas