Your favorite lunch box treat just got an upgrade in a major way.
Ooey, gooey, sweet, and crunchy, these Rice Krispie desserts are a thing of beauty.
Whether you’re looking for rice krispie brownies, butterscotch rice krispie desserts, oreo rice krispies, or unique rice krispie desserts like brown butter rice krispie desserts!
The possibilities are endless!
These rice krispie recipes range from easy (simple enough for your little ones to help!) to more difficult recipes.
For example, you can try your hand at more involved recipes like the lawn mower shaped rice krispies recipe or Disney’s Cars recipes.
Or bakers with more refined palettes might enjoy making peanut butter and bacon rice krispie treats!
Take a look to see our top rice krispie dessert picks and get ready to fall in love again with this classic dessert!
GET A FREE COOKIE RECIPE BOOK & SECRET BAKING HACKS!
With 9 guaranteed-delicious cookie recipes and plenty of secret baking hacks, this is your ad-free key to cookie success!
Must-Have Baking Tools (seriously)
- Silicone baking mats – I use this brand and my cookies slide right off without burning!
- a cookie scoop – get this one. It makes the perfect rounded cookies every time!
- silicone spatula – try this set. It’s the best way to get the most out of your dough and batters
- rolling pin guides – I use this one. Genius way to roll your dough out evenly!
These Chocolate Peanut Butter Rice Krispie Treats are a fun, festive, and chocolaty twist on the classic, much-loved Rice Krispie Treat Bars.
Best butterscotch rice krispie treats!
These are easy, no-bake treats take just 20 minutes to make.
These Oreo Rice Krispies Treats are gooey marshmallow treats that are stuffed with Oreo cookie pieces!
These simple, no bake treats take just 15 minutes to make.
Pumpkin Rice Krispie Treats are easy to make for a Halloween or Thanksgiving dessert!
These pumpkin shaped rice krispie treats are the best!
These Christmas Rice Krispie Treats are easy to make and so delicious!
Try these Santa Hat Rice Krispie Treats for an easy dessert.
Packed full of YUM!
This easy cookie recipe is made with Rice Krispies, coconut, oats and salted caramel chips.
This cornflakes and Rice Krispie dessert is fun to whip up and comes together in 15 minutes.
It’s chock full of chocolate and has a crunchy bite, thanks to the added nuts.
This rice bubble marshmallow slice is sure to be a hit at your next party, picnic, or morning tea.
9. Peeps Pizza
Chewy Rice Krispie pizza topped with marshmallow frosting and Easter candies.
The cutest easter dessert/centerpiece around!
Melt in your mouth double decker S’mores Rice Krispies.
A graham cracker base filled with melty chocolate and gooey marshmallows.
Fruity Pebble Rice Krispie treats are a delicious twist from the classic!
Simple ingredients, and a fruity flavor, these are a kid favorite!
These vegan, no-bake, 4-Ingredient chocolate peanut butter balls with rice Krispies (AKA peanut butter bon bons) are crunchy, creamy, and slightly chewy!
Even better, they are naturally gluten-free, dairy-free, and can be prepared keto for a moreish snack or dessert!
Rice Krispie treats are a favorite with kids and adults.
These Christmas tree designs are easy to make and fun to turn into little decorated Christmas trees.
Raspberry Chocolate Rice Krispies that are soft and chewy with fresh raspberry flavor.
These are an easy, no-bake treat with a fun fruity and chocolate mix!
Sugar cookie meets Coconut Rice Krispie Treats in these delectable tender-crisp Coconut Rice Krispie Cookies.
Brown Butter Golden Graham Rice Krispie Treats are hands-down the best variation on this classic treat!
They’re perfectly soft and gooey with the most amazing nutty, toasty flavor.
These easy chocolate scotcheroo Rice Krispie treats may be made with peanut butter or marshmallows.
Sweet Marshmallow Popcorn Balls are adorable when decorated with white candy melts and eyes to look like little popcorn ghosts!
This sweet Halloween treat is quick and easy to make.
Here’s a fun and simple recipe for super cute pink heart crispy cake pops.
This fun and festive Instant Pot Rice Krispie Treat recipe is just the thing for your holiday celebrations!
Easy to make and perfectly portable, you’ll want to bring them to all your BBQs, potlucks, and picnics.
This delicious Rice Krispie Treats with Chocolate Chips recipe is so easy to make!
The soft and chewy squares combine gooey marshmallow, crispy cereal, and chocolate for the ultimate family friendly snack!
They are super simple to make because they just use the classic Rice Krispies recipe!
These lion paw treats are perfect for adding to your kid’s lunchbox for school or a Lion King themed party!
These no-bake gluten-free rice krispies treats are extra special thanks to a mix of melted and whole mini marshmallows, a good sprinkle of salt and a dash of vanilla.
This Birthday Rice Krispies Treats recipe is made with loads of marshmallows, sprinkles, and frosting!
They’re huge, gooey, and perfect for birthdays!
These Reese’s Rice Krispie Treats are loaded with peanut butter cups and Reese’s pieces. Chocolate and peanut butter lovers will go crazy for this dessert!
Buttery, gooey, and soft, these Pumpkin Spice Rice Krispie Treats have just the right amount of sweet and pumpkin spice flavor.
Top these perfect fall treats with a white chocolate drizzle and serve them up for dessert or snacks.
Level up the classic childhood treat with these chocolate rice krispie treats made with sunflower butter!
They’re chocolaty and gooey with hints of nutty flavor without the nuts.
Celebrate the new school year or bring a fun teacher treat with these adorable and tasty school books rice krispie treats!
These clever Cars Rice Krispie Treats are sure to be a hit with your little race car driver!
These delicious little lawn mowers are easy to make (no baking required) and stand out on any party display!
These peanut butter and bacon rice krispie treats are delicious and perfectly appropriate all year round!
Pin for Later!
Hey! Looking for more delicious dessert round-ups? Check these out!
- 57 Fabulous Caramel Desserts You Need to Try
- 31 Delicious Dessert Dips You Have to Try
- 37 Awesome Red Velvet Desserts
- 9 Whoopie Pie Recipes
- 37 Incredible Oreo Desserts
- 9 Unique Ice Cream Sandwich Recipes
- 11 Rainbow Dessert Recipes
- 23 Picture-Perfect Mug Cake Recipes
- 23 Funfetti Dessert Ideas
- 41 Hazelnut Dessert Recipes You Need to Try
- 9 Awesome Brookie Recipes
- 27 Awesome S’mores Desserts
- 31 Delicious Ice Cream Dessert Recipes
- 29 Irresistible Lemon Desserts
- 15 Dog Treat Recipes Your Pup Will Love!
- 41 Delicious Strawberry Dessert Recipes
- 21 Fantastic M&M Desserts
- 27 Awesome Peanut Butter Desserts
- 37 Tasty Almond Desserts
- 39 Incredible Banana Desserts
- 83 Delicious Pumpkin Desserts
- 37 Coconut Desserts
- 31 Cherry Desserts
- 33 Lime Desserts
- 33 Decadent Rhubarb Desserts
- 35 Delightful Pear Desserts
- 49 Apple Desserts
- 27 Simply Amazing Jello Desserts
- 37 Pineapple Desserts
- 45 Refreshing Orange Desserts
- 33 Delicious Peach Desserts
- 31 Refreshing Mango Desserts
- 15 Delicious Apricot Desserts
- 35 Decadent Coffee Desserts
- 37 Fabulous Sugar Free Recipes
- 23 Perfect Popcorn Desserts
- 41 Mouth-Watering Cream Cheese Desserts
- 47 Adorable Mini Desserts
- 17 Delicious Pomegranate Desserts
- 7 Fabulous Grape Desserts
- 21 Incredible Plum Desserts
- 41 Egg Free Desserts You’ll Love