These adorable reindeer cookies and dessert are a great way to celebrate the holiday season.
With antlers made from pretzels to icing, there are so many different ways to incorporate reindeer into your holiday baking.
You’ve got so many options of how to have fun with these – Rudolph’s red nose provides endless entertainment, a whole line up of Santa’s reindeer would be really fun on a Christmas table display, or focus on the gorgeous brown faces of these cuddly creatures that are here to save Christmas!
GET A FREE COOKIE RECIPE BOOK & SECRET BAKING HACKS!
With 9 guaranteed-delicious cookie recipes and plenty of secret baking hacks, this is your ad-free key to cookie success!
1. Christmas Peanut Butter Blossoms
These Peanut Butter Blossoms have a festive twist, as they take on an adorable reindeer shape.
Let the kids help out in the kitchen and put together these easy Christmas cookies.
Must-Have Baking Tools (seriously)
- Silicone baking mats – I use this brand and my cookies slide right off without burning!
- a cookie scoop – get this one. It makes the perfect rounded cookies every time!
- silicone spatula – try this set. It’s the best way to get the most out of your dough and batters
- rolling pin guides – I use this one. Genius way to roll your dough out evenly!
2. Candy Cane Reindeer Pops
These candy cane reindeer pops are so cute and only require a few ingredients.
Kids and adults with both love these fun no-bake treats, perfect for gift giving!
3. Nutter Butter Reindeer Cookies
These cute little Rudolph The Red Nosed Reindeer cookies will be loved by all.
Who doesn’t love chocolate and Peanut Butter?
4. Chocolate Pretzel Reindeer
These sweet and salty reindeer are a fun kid friendly craft and tasty holiday treat!
They’re great for parties and cookie trays.
5. Reindeer Cupcakes with Cream Cheese Frosting
Reindeer Cupcakes with Cinnamon Cream Cheese Frosting are fun yet amazing delish cupcakes that will be a hit at any holiday gathering this year!
These cupcakes have the perfect combination of holiday flavors such as ginger, cinnamon, cloves, and vanilla.
6. No Bake Peanut Butter Reindeer Balls
No-Bake Peanut Butter Ball Reindeer are an easy and fun festive treat!
Decorate them with pretzel antlers, candy eyes and an M&M nose.
7. Chocolate Reindeer Bark
This Chocolate Reindeer Bark is a super fun way of celebrating the season!
Plus, salty and sweet is the perfect combination!
8. No Bake Reindeer Poop Cookies
My kids call these “reindeer poop” cookies, which makes them perfect for Christmas.
They’re such fun – and incredibly delicious – no bake cookies.
9. Reindeer Chocolate Cupcakes
These cute Christmas reindeer cupcakes are ridiculously easy to make by topping chocolate cupcakes with a few common ingredients.
10. Peanut Butter Reindeer Cookies
These chewy peanut butter cookies are decorated to look like a reindeer and are so cute and easy, along with being soft and melt-in-your-mouth!
11. Sophisticated Reindeer Cupcake Toppers
These reindeer cupcake toppers, made with gum paste, are sophisticated and elegant, perfect for a dazzling Christmas party or trying something new in the kitchen.
12. Rudolph Reindeer Rice Krispie Treats
Try these dazzling reindeer rice krispie treats for an easy way to make a Christmas treat with the kids – and better yet, no oven needed!
Want more Christmas dessert ideas? Check these out!
- 17 Grinch Themed Cookies & Desserts
- 23+ Gingerbread Cookies & Desserts
- 15 Jolly Christmas Cupcake Recipes
- 17 Candy Cane Cookie and Desserts
- 19 Peppermint Cookie and Desserts
- 23 Christmas Tree Cookie and Desserts
- 21 Snow Themed Desserts
- 5 Elf Desserts
- 9 Santa Desserts
- 12 Snowman Desserts
- 27 Red and Green Desserts
- 19 Christmas Brownie Recipes
- 7 Festive Hot Chocolate Bomb Recipes
- 27 Christmas Truffle Recipes
- 13 Christmas Movie Dessert Ideas