While you’re probably familiar with red velvet cake, have you heard of all of these amazing red velvet desserts that you can make in your home kitchen?
From red velvet cookies to red velvet cake pops and red velvet ice cream, this classic flavor can transform everything from brownies to cheesecakes.
Whether you’re looking for the best desserts with red velvet because you’re making something for a special someone (Valentine’s Day, anyone?) or it’s just your favorite flavor, these red velvet recipe ideas will make sure that you find the perfect new red velvet treat to add to your favorites.
GET A FREE COOKIE RECIPE BOOK & SECRET BAKING HACKS!
With 9 guaranteed-delicious cookie recipes and plenty of secret baking hacks, this is your ad-free key to cookie success!
1. Red Velvet Bundt Cake
Learn how to make traditional red velvet cake from scratch and discover all my secrets to keeping the cake moist and fluffy!
Bake in a bundt pan for easy presentation and top it with a simple cream cheese icing.
Must-Have Baking Tools (seriously)
- Silicone baking mats – I use this brand and my cookies slide right off without burning!
- a cookie scoop – get this one. It makes the perfect rounded cookies every time!
- silicone spatula – try this set. It’s the best way to get the most out of your dough and batters
- rolling pin guides – I use this one. Genius way to roll your dough out evenly!
2. Red Velvet Crinkle Cookies
Soft and chewy red velvet cookies covered in crackled powdered sugar. No box mix required– they’re made completely from scratch!
3. Red Velvet Mini Cheesecake Bites
Red Velvet Mini Cheesecake Bites with Oreo cookie crusts and white chocolate cream cheese frosting are creamy, chocolatey, and decadent — and they bake in under 20 minutes.
The perfect dessert for parties, holidays, or anytime you just want a little sweet treat.
4. Red Velvet brownies
Red Velvet Brownies are rich and decadent with the flavors of vanilla, cocoa and a luscious cheesecake swirl and chocolate chips!
This brownie recipe is festive enough for Christmas and Valentine’s Day and is easy enough for any occasion!
5. Red Velvet Cakesicles
These red velvet cakesicles are so fun to make and the kids love decorating them.
They taste delicious and can even be made gluten-free and or dairy free.
6. Red Velvet Fudge
This smooth and creamy Red Velvet Fudge is so easy to make and is melt-in-your mouth delicious!
With a gorgeous red fudge layer and a white cream cheese frosting, this decadent treat is sure to be a hit!
7. Red Velvet Cake Truffles
Red Velvet Cake Truffles are fantastic bite-sized treats made from red velvet cake crumbs and cream cheese frosting, then coated in chocolate candy melts and adorned with sprinkles.
Sweet, moist, and pretty, they are the perfect little dessert candy!
8. Red Velvet Cookies
These thick, chewy, and fudgy Red Velvet Cookies might be the easiest Valentine’s Day dessert.
Made with cake mix and just 4 other ingredients, these Valentine’s Day cookies come together in just minutes!
9. Red Velvet Cupcakes
Buttery three-layer Red Velvet Cake or Red Velvet Cupcakes, slathered with Perfect Cream Cheese Buttercream and drizzled with Chocolate Ganache.
This recipe creates super fluffy and tender cake, with just the right amount of chocolate flavor and red color.
10. Red Velvet Christmas Cake Roll
This red velvet Christmas cake roll features a white chocolate and peppermint frosting.
Dazzle your friends and family this holiday season with this exquisite dessert that is super easy to make.
11. Red Velvet Macarons
These red velvet macarons are filled with cream cheese frosting and drizzled with white chocolate!
12. Red Velvet Donuts
These red velvet baked donuts are dunked in a tangy cream cheese glaze!
All the classic flavors of red velvet cake, just in donut form!
13. Red Velvet Ice Cream
A simple recipe for red velvet ice cream that is perfect for anyone who loves red velvet cake with ice cream.
14. Red Velvet Sandwich Cookies
Red velvet sandwich cookies are chewy and filled with cream cheese frosting.
Try this dessert recipe for Christmas or Valentine’s Day!
15. Red Velvet Chocolate Chip Cookies
You don’t have to bake the traditional cake to enjoy red velvet deliciousness!
Bake up a batch of Red Velvet Chocolate Chip Cookies and enjoy that tasty red velvet flavor in a fun cookie form.
16. Red Velvet Snowball Cookies
Red Velvet Snowball Cookies are such a fun and festive twist on this classic!
With their chocolate flavor and deep red interior, these are a fabulous addition to any Christmas cookie tray or for enjoying any time of year.
17. Red Velvet Oreo Cake
Love red velvet cake?
Then you’re going to love this Red Velvet Oreo Cheesecake with its decadent red cheesecake filling inside an Oreo crust!
Top it with whipped cream and more chocolate cookies.
18. Red Velvet Whoopie Pies
These Red Velvet Whoopie Pies are made with a cake mix and come together in minutes!
A perfect treat for your kids to help you with and oh so tasty!
Yummy cream cheese frosting sandwiched between two red velvet cookies is truly a beautiful and festive holiday treat!
19. Beet Red Velvet Cupcakes
For a healthy swap on red velvet, try these cupcakes are made with white whole wheat flour and colored with a beet.
The chocolate overpowers the beet flavor and paired with the cream cheese frosting, makes it so delicious!
20. Red Velvet Cinnamon Rolls
Cinnamon rolls can be quick, easy and pretty!
This recipe is made without yeast and with beetroot powder.
21. Red Velvet Ice Cream Cake
This Red Velvet Ice Cream Cake recipe has layers of pillowy, fluffy and light Red velvet cake cushioning an easy no churn cream cheese ice cream filling, all smothered in dreamy creamy white chocolate cream cheese icing.
22. Mini Red Velvet Cake
This 6-inch mini red velvet cake is so moist and tender, and it’s the perfect size for a small group!
23. Red Velvet Hot Chocolate
Ew, blood? Gross!
But what could be more deliciously disgusting than a cup of red velvet hot chocolate?
And if you’re feeling really brave, you can add in a shot of rum for an extra kick!
This recipe is perfect for Halloween parties or any time you’re looking for a little bit of spooky fun.
24. Red Velvet Latte
This red velvet latte is made with milk, vanilla, chocolate chips and coffee, heated together into a creamy drink.
Then topped with a bright red whipped cream and a sprinkle of chocolate shavings.
25. Red Velvet Cheesecake Brownies
Hey brownie lovers, this recipe is for you.
These red velvet cheesecake brownies have a rich and fudgy brownie base with a swirl of tangy, creamy, sweet cheesecake.
Because my family doesn’t eat eggs, I have made these without eggs.
26. Red Velvet Crumb Cake
This easy to make and totally delicious Red Velvet Crumb Cake is loaded with flavor but it is the crumb topping that really steals the show.
Serve with a scoop of vanilla ice cream for the ultimate dessert!
27. Black Bottom Red Velvet Cake
The perfect combination of moist red velvet cake, black bottom filling, and chocolate ganache…this Black Bottom Red Velvet Bundt Cake is dreamy dessert.
The best part however is just how simple it is to make!
28. Cheesecake Red Velvet Copycat Recipe
This copycat Cheesecake Factory Red Velvet Cheesecake Cake recipe is AMAZING!
Wow your guests for Valentine’s Day, Christmas, Birthdays, and dinner parties!
29. Red Velvet Jar Cupcakes
We went and turned our absolute FAVORITE recipe for red velvet cake into adorable red velvet cupcakes (in a jar).
Give these as an adorably sweet gift or serve at your next party and seriously WOW everyone with how delicious these are!
30. Red Velvet Cake Pops
These little bites of red velvet cake on a stick are coated in a white chocolate and red velvet crumble topping.
31. Red Velvet Chocolate Chip Cheesecake Bars
Red Velvet Cookie bars from scratch with a delicious cheesecake topping.
Added chocolate chips for a fun twist!
32. Red Velvet Mug Cake
This is the most decadent mug cake you could think of, rich with flavor and deep in that gorgeous red velvet color we all know and love.
33. Fluffy Red Velvet pancakes
Light and fluffy pancakes made easily with red velvet cake mix.
Ready in no time so you can enjoy Valentine’s Day breakfast with your sweetie!
34. Red Velvet Puppy Chow
Classic puppy chow cereal snack mix gets a red velvet makeover, flavored with white chocolate and red velvet cake mix.
35. Red Velvet Truffle Cake
This February wow your Valentine with this stunning Red Velvet Truffle Cake!
Red velvet cake is topped with white chocolate truffle layer tinted pink. Such gorgeous colors and taste for a very special occasion.
36. Red Velvet Rice Krispies
Easy Rice Krispies treats made with red velvet cake mix.
Perfect for your Valentine!
37. Red Velvet Blossom Cookies
Soft and chewy red velvet cookies, topped with a chocolate heart.
No box mix required– they’re made completely from scratch!
Pin for later!
Hey! Want more awesome dessert recipe round-ups? Check these out!
- 31 Delicious Rice Krispie Desserts
- 31 Delicious Dessert Dips You Have to Try
- 57 Fabulous Caramel Desserts You Need to Try
- 9 Whoopie Pie Recipes
- 37 Incredible Oreo Desserts
- 9 Unique Ice Cream Sandwich Recipes
- 11 Rainbow Dessert Recipes
- 23 Picture-Perfect Mug Cake Recipes
- 23 Funfetti Dessert Ideas
- 33 Amazing Almond Dessert Recipes
- 9 Awesome Brookie Recipes
- 47 Graham Cracker Recipes to Try Today
- 27 Awesome S’mores Desserts
- 31 Refreshing Ice Cream Desserts
- 27 Amazing Peanut Butter Dessert Recipes
- 29 Irresistible Lemon Desserts
- 21 Perfect Desserts with Peanut Butter Chips
- 15 Dog Treat Recipes Your Pup Will Love!
- 41 Delicious Strawberry Dessert Recipes
- 21 Fantastic M&M Desserts
- 27 Decadent Raspberry Desserts
- 41 Delightful Blueberry Desserts that You’ll Love
- 37 Tasty Almond Desserts
- 39 Incredible Banana Desserts
- 83 Delicious Pumpkin Desserts
- 37 Coconut Desserts
- 31 Cherry Desserts
- 33 Lime Desserts
- 31 Refreshing Mango Desserts
- 33 Decadent Rhubarb Desserts
- 23 Perfect Popcorn Desserts
- 35 Delightful Pear Desserts
- 49 Apple Desserts
- 37 Pineapple Desserts
- 45 Refreshing Orange Desserts
- 33 Delicious Peach Desserts
- 10 Best Watermelon Desserts
- 35 Decadent Coffee Desserts
- 41 Mouth-Watering Cream Cheese Desserts
- 47 Adorable Mini Desserts
- 37 Fabulous Sugar Free Recipes
- 41 Egg Free Desserts You’ll Love
- 41 Hazelnut Dessert Recipes You Need to Try
- 17 Delicious Pomegranate Desserts
- 7 Fabulous Grape Desserts
- 21 Incredible Plum Desserts