Looking for dessert recipes that are on the healthier side?
We’ve scoured the internet and found so many amazing low calorie dessert recipes that won’t derail your weight loss goals if that is what you’re working on!
But if losing weight isn’t your top priority, then these easy healthy dessert recipes can still be the perfect treats to enjoy after dinner or as an afternoon pick me up.
These low calorie desserts range from easy mango sorbet to banana chocolate popsicles and even healthy edible cookie dough bites!
Can you say yum?!
Check out these 53 delicious low calorie recipes that make the best desserts!
GET A FREE COOKIE RECIPE BOOK & SECRET BAKING HACKS!
With 9 guaranteed-delicious cookie recipes and plenty of secret baking hacks, this is your ad-free key to cookie success!
Must-Have Baking Tools (seriously)
- Silicone baking mats – I use this brand and my cookies slide right off without burning!
- a cookie scoop – get this one. It makes the perfect rounded cookies every time!
- silicone spatula – try this set. It’s the best way to get the most out of your dough and batters
- rolling pin guides – I use this one. Genius way to roll your dough out evenly!
1. Banana Chocolate Popsicles
These banana chocolate popsicles are an easy and delicious dessert.
They’re perfect for using up ripe bananas during the warmer months.
2. Cookie Dough Dip with Greek Yogurt
This Cookie Dough Dip made with Greek yogurt is a delicious low calorie dessert!
Perfect for dipping pretzels or eating straight with a spoon, you’ll love enjoying it!
3. Baked Apples with Cinnamon
These baked apples with cinnamon will be your new favorite cozy dessert!
They turn out perfectly sweet and caramelized, and can be made with just 6 ingredients!
4. Lemon Popsicles
These refreshing lemon popsicles are easy to make.
They’re sweet, tart, and delicious.
5. Greek Baklava Rolls
Greek Baklava Rolls Saragli are similar to baklava, but rolled rather than layered.
This recipe is refined sugar free, buttery, flaky, crunchy, and just sweet enough to satisfy your sweet tooth!
6. Healthy Edible Cookie Dough
Take the worry out of eating raw cookie dough with this delicious option!
Made in minutes and without refined sugar, these Healthy Edible Cookie Dough Bites are a fun bite-sized, easy-to-make, sweet treat!
7. Mango Sorbet
Mango sorbet is the perfect low calorie dessert!
No fancy equipment is needed to make this sorbet.
8. Mango Popsicles
These homemade mango popsicles are simple and sweet!
They are made using just four plant-based ingredients and come in at just 62 calories per popsicle.
9. No Butter Peanut Butter Blossoms
The healthiest peanut butter blossoms you’ll find!
Made with peanut flour, these cookies are not only gluten-free and vegan, but grain-free as well!
10. Quinoa Chocolate Chip Cookies
The classic chocolate chip cookie with the protein punch of quinoa.
Healthy, gluten-free, vegan, quinoa chocolate chip cookies that will fool anyone into thinking they’re eating a decadent dessert.
11. Strawberry Cappuccino Ice Cream
A little sweet treat with a buzz!
Strawberry Cappuccino Ice Cream that’s just 3 ingredients, gluten-free, and vegan.
12. Gluten-Free Rice Krispie Treats
Everyone loves that classic crispy sweet rice bar!
Homemade Gluten-Free Rice Krispie Treats that are allergy-free, sugar-free, and vegan!
13. Old Fashioned Peanut Butter Cookies
The classic American cookie now with a gluten-free, vegan, grain-free, keto, low-calorie, & sugar-free recipe!
These healthy 3-Ingredient Old-Fashioned Peanut Butter Cookies are so quick & easy to make and taste just like grandma’s!
14. Lemon Olive Oil Cake
This Lemon Olive Oil Cake is brightened up with fresh and vibrant lemons making it perfect for brunch or dessert!
15. Healthy Snowball Cookies
Healthy Snowball Cookies are a nutrient dense version of the classic holiday cookies we know and love!
Subtly sweet, soft, and buttery cookies that melt in your mouth are the perfect bite-sized cookie to add to your dessert table this year!
16. Chocolate Tofu Pudding
This Chocolate Tofu Pudding is a healthy alternative to other pudding recipes.
Smooth and chocolatey, it uses some surprising ingredients to achieve an amazing taste and texture.
17. Vegan Banana Ice Cream
This Vegan Banana Ice Cream is creamy and rich with the perfect blend of fruity sweetness.
It’s so easy, you’ll want to make it again and again.
18. Keto Italian Lemon Sorbet
This 3 ingredient Italian Lemon Sorbet Recipe is keto friendly, gluten free, vegan, dairy free and easy to make!
19. Chocolate Bon Bons
These 3 Ingredient Raw Vegan Chocolate Bon Bons are as easy to make as they are healthy.
Impress your friends with these fancy chocolates that take only 20 minutes to make!
20. Berry Granita with Whipped Ricotta
This berry granita is made with fresh or frozen berries and lavender simple syrup, and is served with whipped ricotta.
No ice cream maker needed!
21. Low-Carb Chocolate Mousse
Decadent chocolate goodness under 200 calories, it is not too good to be true.
The easiest Low-Carb Chocolate Mousse is a dessert hack that is not just a dream.
22. Stewed Pears
Stewed pears are a wonderful sweet treat!
23. Avocado Chocolate Keto Truffles
These healthy avocado chocolate keto truffles are a deliciously creamy and decadent treat to satisfy your sweet tooth cravings.
These truffles are perfect for anyone who is following a low carb, keto, or, low sugar diet.
24. Turkish Fig Pudding
This rich and creamy Turkish Fig Pudding (Incir Uyutmasi) recipe infused with butterscotchy dried figs is one of our favorite guilt-free desserts.
25. Dark Chocolate Bark
This dark chocolate bark recipe is an indulgent treat you don’t need to feel guilty about.
Make a batch of this holiday chocolate bark today.
26. Easy Mini Pavlovas
Snowy white mini pavlovas are crisp on the outside and chewy inside.
Perfect to top with whipped cream, fresh berries and fruit or low calorie preserves.
27. Peppermint Meringue Cookies
Light and airy Peppermint Meringues are a perfect holiday treat or gift.
These melt-in-your-mouth treats are a delicious guilt-free dessert recipe.
28. Easy Cream Cheese Fruit Dip
If you’ve got a hankering for something creamy, dreamy, and perfectly sweet, give this Cream Cheese Fruit Dip a try.
Made with 7 ingredients in just 5 minutes, it has all the flavor you crave without an oven or springform pan in sight.
29. Canning Pears with Reduced Sugar
Preserve the sweet pear flavor to enjoy all year long with this easy to follow recipe for canning pears.
30. Super Quick Dole Whip Smoothie
Make this pineapple Dole Whip smoothie is a copycat recipe of the famed Disney Dole Whip, but you drink it with a straw!
Creamy, sweet and made when you mix whole ingredients this is a delicious dessert you can feel good about.
31. Juicy Watermelon Popsicles
These juicy watermelon popsicles are the perfect treat to cool off on a hot day and super easy to make.
Made with only three ingredients, these fresh popsicles are easy, healthy and delicious!
32. Grilled Peaches with Greek Yogurt
Sweet, juicy peaches are transformed into a delicious and elegant dessert when cooked on the grill.
This Grilled Peaches with Greek Yogurt are the perfect healthy dessert!
33. Low Calorie Chocolate Chip Cookies
These chocolate chip cookies are soft and chewy cookies with the perfect texture, made with wholesome ingredients and less than 100 calories per cookie!
They are made without butter or eggs.
34. Mango Mochi
Bite into delicious mango mochi.
An Asian dessert that’s chewy and soft on the outside, and fruity, and sweet on the inside.
35. Nutella Mochi
Nutella mochi is a fusion of traditional Japanese rice cakes and a delicious hazelnut spread.
They are so delicious and are perfect for a little after dinner treat.
36. Almond Flour Keto Crepes
Enjoy low carb crepes that are super versatile as you can serve them both sweet or savory.
For just 1g net carbs each, these crepes taste great and are super pliable!
37. Dairy Free Banana Bread
This dairy-free banana bread recipe is soft, super moist and has a sweet banana flavor.
It uses pantry-staple ingredients and only takes 10 minutes to prepare.
38. Frozen Strawberry Mousse
This Frozen Strawberry Mousse is fresh, sweet and creamy.
It takes just 20 minutes to prepare and uses 4 main ingredients.
39. Healthy Cheesecake Bites
Healthy Cheesecake Bites are the perfect low fat cheesecake treat!
Made with greek yogurt, low in sugar and so delicious!
40. Healthy Peach Crisp
An easy Peach Crisp Recipe that is healthy and delicious.
The best gluten free peach crisp that’s perfect for a simple dessert.
41. Flourless Chocolate Cake
Enjoy a slice or two of this delicious chocolatey flourless cake.
It’s so easy to bake, yet healthy and insanely good.
42. Easy Granola Bars
This simple sweet-and-salty recipe uses oats, chocolate chips and a secret ingredient as both binder and sweetener while adding a healthy 30 gram boost of protein.
43. Heavenly Raspberrry Pancakes
Win over the crowd at your next brunch without hurting your waistline with these raspberry low calorie pancakes!
44. Cinnamon Baked Pears with Crunchy Walnuts
This recipe makes a cozy treat for two.
Cinnamon and pears are a tasty match when topped off with yogurt and walnuts!
45. Japanese Silken Tofu Dessert with Mango Coulis
Soft tofu and fresh tropical mango coulis make a healthy silken tofu dessert with a heavenly taste and no effort needed.
46. 2 Ingredient Pineapple Sorbet
A refreshing summer sorbet full of fruity goodness, made from just 2 ingredients and ready in 5 minutes.
Stacked with vitamins A, C, B6 and no cholesterol!
47. Cottage Cheese Cheesecake
Now you really can have your cake and eat it with this healthy high protein cheesecake.
Low on sugar but not low on yum!
48. Rice Krispie Treats with Marshmallow Fluff
Out of marshmallows? No problem!
Try these marshmallow fluff rice krispie treats instead!
49. Flourless Oatmeal Cookies
Flourless oatmeal cookies with the perfect amount texture!
No flour oatmeal cookies are one of my favorites, and only 135 calories each!
50. Eggless Coffee Cake
This eggless coffee cake is moist, fluffy, and topped with a crispy cinnamon streusel.
Naturally gluten-free and vegan, this healthier version of coffee cake will be a crowd pleaser!
51. Microwave Protein Mug Brownie
This protein mug brownie is moist, rich, and incredibly delicious.
All you need is a few ingredients and 5 minutes to make this high protein dessert!
52. Low Calorie Slushie
Love slushies but need a low calorie slushie option?
Then this is the recipe to try!
53. Vegan Chocolate Pudding
Vegan chocolate pudding is made with sweet potatoes, dates, and other simple ingredients.
Refined sugar-free, oil-free, gluten-free, and nut-free, this vegan chocolate pudding recipe is creamy, delicious, and compliant.
Pin for Later!
Looking for more delicious dessert ideas? Check these out!
- 37 Fabulous Sugar Free Recipes
- 33 Incredible Dairy Free Desserts
- 27 Simply Amazing Jello Desserts
- 41 Hazelnut Dessert Recipes You Need to Try
- 23 Perfect Popcorn Desserts
- 27 Delicious Buttermilk Dessert Recipes
- 31 Delicious Dessert Dips You Have to Try
- 31 Delicious Rice Krispie Desserts
- 57 Fabulous Caramel Desserts You Need to Try
- 47 Graham Cracker Recipes to Try Today
- 37 Awesome Red Velvet Desserts
- 9 Whoopie Pie Recipes
- 37 Incredible Oreo Desserts
- 9 Unique Ice Cream Sandwich Recipes
- 11 Rainbow Dessert Recipes
- 23 Picture-Perfect Mug Cake Recipes
- 23 Funfetti Dessert Ideas
- 9 Awesome Brookie Recipes
- 27 Awesome S’mores Desserts
- 31 Delicious Ice Cream Dessert Recipes
- 29 Irresistible Lemon Desserts
- 15 Dog Treat Recipes Your Pup Will Love!
- 41 Delicious Strawberry Dessert Recipes
- 21 Fantastic M&M Desserts
- 27 Awesome Peanut Butter Desserts
- 37 Tasty Almond Desserts
- 39 Incredible Banana Desserts
- 83 Delicious Pumpkin Desserts
- 37 Coconut Desserts
- 31 Cherry Desserts
- 33 Lime Desserts
- 33 Decadent Rhubarb Desserts
- 35 Delightful Pear Desserts
- 49 Apple Desserts
- 37 Pineapple Desserts
- 45 Refreshing Orange Desserts
- 33 Delicious Peach Desserts
- 31 Refreshing Mango Desserts
- 15 Delicious Apricot Desserts
- 35 Decadent Coffee Desserts
- 41 Mouth-Watering Cream Cheese Desserts
- 47 Adorable Mini Desserts
- 41 Egg Free Desserts You’ll Love
- 17 Delicious Pomegranate Desserts
- 7 Fabulous Grape Desserts
- 21 Incredible Plum Desserts