Who doesn’t love jello?!
This classic dessert staple has gone through a lot of changes over the years, but it still remains a fan favorite.
It’s easy to make, comes in a variety of flavors and colors, and brings you back to a simpler time!
If you’re looking for the best jello dessert recipes you’ve come to the right place.
We’ve scoured the internet and found the best variety of recipes that include jello, including strawberry jello pie, raspberry panna cotta, and even a jello trifle that is to die for!
Enjoy these 27 perfect jello dessert recipes that you need to try ASAP!
GET A FREE COOKIE RECIPE BOOK & SECRET BAKING HACKS!
With 9 guaranteed-delicious cookie recipes and plenty of secret baking hacks, this is your ad-free key to cookie success!
Must-Have Baking Tools (seriously)
- Silicone baking mats – I use this brand and my cookies slide right off without burning!
- a cookie scoop – get this one. It makes the perfect rounded cookies every time!
- silicone spatula – try this set. It’s the best way to get the most out of your dough and batters
- rolling pin guides – I use this one. Genius way to roll your dough out evenly!
1. Strawberry Jello Pie
Cool and creamy strawberry Jello pie!
This super easy no bake pie is made with just 4 ingredients and takes just minutes to put together.
2. Raspberry Panna Cotta
This raspberry panna cotta recipe might just be one of the easiest no bake desserts you’ll ever make!
It’s smooth, creamy, full of tart raspberry flavor, and can be made days in advance.
3. Mixed Berry Jello Poke Cake
This Mixed Berry Jello Poke Cake is a wonderful option for your next get-together!
With an easy mixed berry compote and a delicious berry cake, it’s a simple recipe that looks elegant and amazing!
4. Strawberry Pretzel Salad
Strawberry Pretzel Salad might just be the most delicious ‘salad’ you’ll ever eat!
A buttery pretzel crust is topped with a decadent cream cheese filling, then topped with an irresistible layer of strawberries in strawberry jello.
5. Pink Jello Pie
A retro classic and my personal favorite dessert – pink jello pie!
This easy jello pie recipe is an adaptation from my grandmother’s recipe, made without Cool Whip.
6. Broken Glass Jello
Our Broken Glass Jello or Stained Glass Jello is a vintage dessert dressed up for Christmas.
Grab the kids because they’ll love making this recipe with you!
7. Cranberry Jello Salad
This Cranberry Jello Salad is a layered dessert made with raspberry Jello, whole cranberry sauce, homemade orange pudding, whipped cream, and topped with chopped pecans.
8. Jello Popsicles
These homemade jello popsicles are a fun, easy, and budget-friendly twist on this classic dessert the kids will love and will take you back to your childhood.
9. Classic Cranberry Salad
Classic Cranberry Salad is tart, sweet and chock-full of chopped pecans and mini marshmallows, you can level up your cranberry sauce this year by turning it into this simple, sweet cranberry salad!
10. Mexico Jello
This Mexican jello is colorful, beautiful, and the perfect party dessert.
It is made with various flavors of jello that resembles a mosaic.
11. No-Bake Lemon Cheesecake
This no-bake cheesecake just screams Spring and Summer.
It’s the perfect addition to your Easter or Mother’s Day menu or anytime you need a delicious no-bake dessert.
12. Chocolate Jello Pudding Pie
It’s a classic, and always a hit! Learn how easy it is to make Chocolate Jello Pudding Pie with a crunchy chocolate cookie crust and creamy whipped topping.
13. Orange Jello Salad
Creamy, fluffy, and sweet, this Orange Jello Salad is the perfect dessert to brighten up your barbecue!
Serve it as a side dish or an after-dinner treat that everyone will love.
14. Jello Trifle
This jello trifle recipe uses simple ingredients to create a flavorful and beautiful trifle dessert!
15. Layered Strawberry Jello Parfait
This jello, cool whip and marshmallow fluff layered parfait brings together jello, cream, cookies, fresh strawberries, and the unmistakable taste of marshmallows for a full-flavored dessert.
This no-bake dessert is surprisingly simple to prepare.
16. Red, White, and Blue Jello in a Jar
Layer Jello in a jar to create a cute dessert perfect for any occasion.
17. English Trifle
Make these individual trifles for a delicious and easy dessert!
Use different colors of jello to change the theme of your event!
18. Jello Popcorn
Jello Popcorn Balls make a fun and delicious treat with just 4 ingredients.
They are easy to make and taste great with flavored gelatin.
19. Patriotic Jello Poke Cake
Jello poke cake is a moist, delicious cake that’s light, super simple to make, and tastes incredible.
Grab this recipe and make a festive red, white, and blue cake for your next summer gathering.
20. Red and Green Finger Jello
This festive red and green Christmas layered jello is the perfect Christmas finger jello for your next holiday gathering.
Kids and adults love eating jello fingers!
21. Jello Gummies
These delicious gummies are made with only a few ingredients including Jello powder.
22. Raspberry Pretzel Jello Dessert
Raspberry Pretzel Jello Dessert is a delicious 3-layer dish that features a pretzel crust, cream cheese layer, and raspberry Jello topping.
It’s perfect for both barbeques and holiday dinners!
23. Keto Sugar Free Jello
This lemon jello recipe is made completely from scratch and is sugar free.
Perfect for a light dessert that makes your taste buds sing!
24. Strawberry Jello Cake with Strawberry Sauce
This strawberry jello cake recipe is the ultimate summer dessert!
Packed full of sweet strawberries and cool cream with a fun red and white swirl inside this delicious cake!
25. RumChata Pudding Shots
Chocolate Rumchata Pudding Shots are the perfect treat for the holidays.
This fun adults-only dessert doesn’t require any cooking!
26. Raspberry Jello Delight Bars
A tart, jiggly raspberry layer sandwiched by a crisp graham cracker-walnut crust and light whipped topping make Raspberry Jello Delight Bars one cool dessert.
27. Dim Sum Style Firm Jello
This quick and satisfying dim sum style jello is the perfect easy dessert after a delicious meal!
Modelled after the green jello cubes you get at Chinese restaurants/buffets, you won’t believe how easy it is to make yourself.
Pin for Later
Looking for more epic dessert recipes? Check these out!
- 37 Fabulous Sugar Free Recipes
- 33 Incredible Dairy Free Desserts
- 31 Delicious Dessert Dips You Have to Try
- 31 Delicious Rice Krispie Desserts
- 57 Fabulous Caramel Desserts You Need to Try
- 47 Graham Cracker Recipes to Try Today
- 37 Awesome Red Velvet Desserts
- 9 Whoopie Pie Recipes
- 37 Incredible Oreo Desserts
- 9 Unique Ice Cream Sandwich Recipes
- 11 Rainbow Dessert Recipes
- 23 Picture-Perfect Mug Cake Recipes
- 23 Funfetti Dessert Ideas
- 9 Awesome Brookie Recipes
- 27 Awesome S’mores Desserts
- 31 Delicious Ice Cream Dessert Recipes
- 29 Irresistible Lemon Desserts
- 15 Dog Treat Recipes Your Pup Will Love!
- 41 Delicious Strawberry Dessert Recipes
- 21 Fantastic M&M Desserts
- 27 Awesome Peanut Butter Desserts
- 37 Tasty Almond Desserts
- 39 Incredible Banana Desserts
- 83 Delicious Pumpkin Desserts
- 37 Coconut Desserts
- 31 Cherry Desserts
- 33 Lime Desserts
- 33 Decadent Rhubarb Desserts
- 35 Delightful Pear Desserts
- 49 Apple Desserts
- 37 Pineapple Desserts
- 45 Refreshing Orange Desserts
- 33 Delicious Peach Desserts
- 31 Refreshing Mango Desserts
- 15 Delicious Apricot Desserts
- 35 Decadent Coffee Desserts
- 41 Mouth-Watering Cream Cheese Desserts
- 47 Adorable Mini Desserts
- 41 Egg Free Desserts You’ll Love
- 17 Delicious Pomegranate Desserts
- 7 Fabulous Grape Desserts
- 21 Incredible Plum Desserts