Whether you’re looking for the best grape desserts to serve at the bake-off or you just want to make some for your friends and family, these are the most refreshing and delicious desserts made with grape ever.
We’ve got everything from grape cupcakes to grape pies, and you’ll fall in love with the sheer number of grape desserts that you can make.
Choose an easy grape dessert to make with the kids without making too much mess, or try your skills at harder grape desserts that will make you feel like you’re definitely going to win the baking competition when you nail it.
GET A FREE COOKIE RECIPE BOOK & SECRET BAKING HACKS!
With 9 guaranteed-delicious cookie recipes and plenty of secret baking hacks, this is your ad-free key to cookie success!
Must-Have Baking Tools (seriously)
- Silicone baking mats – I use this brand and my cookies slide right off without burning!
- a cookie scoop – get this one. It makes the perfect rounded cookies every time!
- silicone spatula – try this set. It’s the best way to get the most out of your dough and batters
- rolling pin guides – I use this one. Genius way to roll your dough out evenly!
1. Grape Pineapple Italian Ice
This Grape Italian Ice is made with grape juice and fresh pineapple.
A super refreshing and easy dessert recipe to make any time of year!
2. Simple Grape Salad
This simple grape salad is made with fresh juicy grapes, coated in a sweet cheesecake dressing, topped with crunchy pecans and brown sugar!
It’s a sweet and tart, creamy and crunchy dessert salad that comes together in minutes and will be devoured just as fast!
3. Champagne Grape Cupcakes
The champagne grape cupcakes are made with a champagne reduction, then filled with grape jelly, and topped with clusters of champagne grapes!
4. Rainbow Frosted Grapes
These vibrantly colored Rainbow Jello Frosted Grapes are as pretty as they are delicious!
5. Grape Juice Gummy Bars
Made with real fruit juice, these Grape Juice Gummy Bears are a healthier alternative to store-bought gummy candy.
Plus they’re fun and easy to make at home!
6. Candy Grapes
Justine Marie It’s easy to make candied grapes in strawberry, cotton candy, lemon, cherry and other flavors.
Fresh fruit dessert enjoyed as-is or frozen!
7. Frozen Grapes on a Stick
Frozen grapes are deliciously transformed into perfectly simple, amazingly refreshing popsicles.
So easy to make!
Hey! Want more awesome dessert recipe round-ups? Check these out!
- 31 Delicious Rice Krispie Desserts
- 57 Fabulous Caramel Desserts You Need to Try
- 37 Awesome Red Velvet Desserts
- 9 Whoopie Pie Recipes
- 37 Incredible Oreo Desserts
- 9 Unique Ice Cream Sandwich Recipes
- 11 Rainbow Dessert Recipes
- 23 Picture-Perfect Mug Cake Recipes
- 23 Funfetti Dessert Ideas
- 9 Awesome Brookie Recipes
- 27 Awesome S’mores Desserts
- 31 Delicious Ice Cream Dessert Recipes
- 29 Irresistible Lemon Desserts
- 15 Dog Treat Recipes Your Pup Will Love!
- 41 Delicious Strawberry Dessert Recipes
- 21 Fantastic M&M Desserts
- 31 Delicious Dessert Dips You Have to Try
- 27 Awesome Peanut Butter Desserts
- 37 Tasty Almond Desserts
- 39 Incredible Banana Desserts
- 83 Delicious Pumpkin Desserts
- 37 Coconut Desserts
- 31 Cherry Desserts
- 37 Fabulous Sugar Free Recipes
- 33 Lime Desserts
- 33 Decadent Rhubarb Desserts
- 35 Delightful Pear Desserts
- 49 Apple Desserts
- 37 Pineapple Desserts
- 45 Refreshing Orange Desserts
- 33 Delicious Peach Desserts
- 31 Refreshing Mango Desserts
- 15 Delicious Apricot Desserts
- 10 Best Watermelon Desserts
- 35 Decadent Coffee Desserts
- 41 Mouth-Watering Cream Cheese Desserts
- 33 Amazing Almond Dessert Recipes
- 47 Adorable Mini Desserts
- 17 Delicious Pomegranate Desserts
- 21 Incredible Plum Desserts
- 41 Egg Free Desserts You’ll Love
- 47 Graham Cracker Recipes to Try Today
- 21 Perfect Desserts with Peanut Butter Chips