These elf cookies and desserts are cute ways to celebrate the holidays, whether you’re watching the classic holiday movie Elf or you’re trying to host an elf on the shelf themed party.
Elves are Santa’s little helpers, so don’t forget to check out these Santa cookie ideas if you’re hosting a big Christmas bash.
GET A FREE COOKIE RECIPE BOOK & SECRET BAKING HACKS!
With 9 guaranteed-delicious cookie recipes and plenty of secret baking hacks, this is your ad-free key to cookie success!
1. Ugly Sweater Cookies
Fun, fast and easy, these Ugly Sweater Sugar Cookie Bar Cutouts are soft, thick and chewy and require no rolling or chilling.
A perfect holiday baking activity for kiddos.
Must-Have Baking Tools (seriously)
- Silicone baking mats – I use this brand and my cookies slide right off without burning!
- a cookie scoop – get this one. It makes the perfect rounded cookies every time!
- silicone spatula – try this set. It’s the best way to get the most out of your dough and batters
- rolling pin guides – I use this one. Genius way to roll your dough out evenly!
2. Buddy the Elf Breakfast Spaghetti Cupcakes
Don’t be a cotton headed ninny muggins and try these Buddy the Elf Breakfast Spaghetti cupcakes for a Christmas Eve treat waiting for Santa to arrive.
3. Elf Hat Snacks
These elf hat snacks are super, super, easy to make and the perfect treat for an elf-themed party or a viewing of any elf-themed Christmas movies.
The crunch and the chocolate combine to make for a fantastic texture, and you can keep eating these for hours and not get tired of them!
4. Elf on the Shelf Sugar Cookies
These elf sugar cookies are absolutely adorable, and fun to decorate if you want to stretch your icing skills and learn how to use corn syrup icing instead of sticking with the traditional buttercream.
In this recipe, you’ll learn step-by-step how to make these elf sugar cookies, as well as how to make present cookies to go with them.
5. Elf Clementines
Looking for a cute and easy healthy Christmas treat for kids can help make?
These adorable Santa and Elf Clementines are healthy and delicious!