Hot chocolate bomb recipes are all the rage, as there’s nothing quite like being able to gift somebody hot chocolate in these adorable chocolate balls.
When you put the chocolate balls in your drink, you’ll suddenly have a fresh cup of hot cocoa in no time.
Check out these festive recipes for the best hot chocolate balls, including how to make them and how to package and gift them.
GET A FREE COOKIE RECIPE BOOK & SECRET BAKING HACKS!
With 9 guaranteed-delicious cookie recipes and plenty of secret baking hacks, this is your ad-free key to cookie success!
1. Grinch Hot Chocolate Bombs
These Grinch Hot Cocoa Bombs are the perfect way to make a warm drink for the holidays that will have your heart growing three sizes!
Must-Have Baking Tools (seriously)
- Silicone baking mats – I use this brand and my cookies slide right off without burning!
- a cookie scoop – get this one. It makes the perfect rounded cookies every time!
- silicone spatula – try this set. It’s the best way to get the most out of your dough and batters
- rolling pin guides – I use this one. Genius way to roll your dough out evenly!
2. Salted Caramel Hot Cocoa Bombs
Enjoy the flavors of your favorite coffee shop drink.
Salted caramel hot cocoa bombs are filled with real caramel candies.
3. Dairy Free Hot Chocolate Bombs
Want a hot chocolate bomb, but need to follow a dairy free diet?
This easy dairy free version is made with simple ingredients and tastes amazing!
Great for families that have kiddos with milk allergies.
4. Peanut Butter Hot Chocolate Bombs
These peanut butter hot cocoa bombs are filled with Reese’s peanut butter flavor and marshmallows!
It includes a step-by-step tutorial so you can make them easily at home!
5. Peppermint Hot Chocolate Bombs
These hot chocolate bombs with peppermint make the most festive hot chocolate presents around, with all of that candy cane goodness!
6. Hot Chocolate Bombs with Marshmallows
Marshmallows are such an essential ingredient in hot chocolate, and this marshmallow hot chocolate recipe will show you how to incorporate them perfectly.
7. Snowman Hot Chocolate Bombs
These festive snowman hot chocolate bombs are so fun for kids and a great way to mix up your hot chocolate bomb recipes.
Want more Christmas dessert ideas? Check these out!
- 17 Grinch Themed Cookies & Desserts
- 23+ Gingerbread Cookies & Desserts
- 15 Jolly Christmas Cupcake Recipes
- 17 Candy Cane Cookie and Desserts
- 19 Peppermint Cookie and Desserts
- 23 Christmas Tree Cookie and Desserts
- 21 Snow Themed Desserts
- 5 Elf Desserts
- 9 Santa Desserts
- 12 Snowman Desserts
- 12 Reindeer Desserts
- 19 Christmas Brownie Recipes
- 27 Red and Green Dessert Recipes
- 27 Christmas Truffle Recipes
- 13 Christmas Movie Dessert Ideas