There’s nothing like Christmas cupcakes to make the season merry and bright, and these are some of the best around.
From easy-to-assemble reindeer cupcakes to more intricate Christmas spice cupcakes and everything in between, these are seriously going to be the hit of your Christmas party or your family’s present-opening extravaganza.
Many are totally suitable for the winter, as well, not just the holidays, so start making those snowmen cupcakes whenever those first flake falls!
GET A FREE COOKIE RECIPE BOOK & SECRET BAKING HACKS!
With 9 guaranteed-delicious cookie recipes and plenty of secret baking hacks, this is your ad-free key to cookie success!
1. Christmas Tree Cupcakes
Impress your family and friends with these delicious and visually appealing Christmas tree cupcakes.
Having baked goods around the house really adds to the warmth and feel when spending time with people during the holidays.
Must-Have Baking Tools (seriously)
- Silicone baking mats – I use this brand and my cookies slide right off without burning!
- a cookie scoop – get this one. It makes the perfect rounded cookies every time!
- silicone spatula – try this set. It’s the best way to get the most out of your dough and batters
- rolling pin guides – I use this one. Genius way to roll your dough out evenly!
2. Easy Grinch Cupcakes
I made these easy Grinch Cupcakes with the boys the other day and I have to tell you, they were so fun–and the kids loved them!
Perfect for a school holiday party or even a Christmas gift exchange party, they come together in minutes and are one of the simplest holiday cupcakes you’ll ever make!
3. Gingerbread Cupcakes with Eggnog Frosting
These moist Gingerbread Cupcakes with Eggnog Buttercream Frosting are made from scratch and the perfect handheld non-cookie treat for your holiday party this year!
Made with molasses, ginger, cinnamon, and other spices, these cupcakes taste just like Christmas.
4. Gluten Free Gingerbread Cupcakes
These gluten free gingerbread cupcakes are super moist and topped off with a delicious cream cheese frosting.
5. Pistachio Santa Hat Cupcakes
Green and red Pistachio cupcakes topped with a vegan buttercream frosting made into a Santa Hat!
Naturally vegan and gluten free, these Christmas cupcakes are perfectly Grinch-like and festive!
6. Vanilla Christmas Cupcakes
7. Melting Snowman Cupcakes
Could these melting snowman cupcakes be any more adorable?!
They are easily the cutest snowman cupcakes ever!
8. Gluten Free Eggnog Cupcakes
These Gluten Free Eggnog Cupcakes make a delicious holiday dessert.
Full of eggnog spice flavor, they are topped with an eggnog frosting.
9. Christmas Light Cupcakes
Easily transform a chocolate cupcake mix into Christmas Light Cupcakes using store bought icing and M&M’s.
It’s a great recipe to make with the kids!
10. Peppermint Bark Cupcakes
If you’re all in for a yummy Christmas dessert, this Peppermint Bark Cupcakes Recipe will really ring your peppermint bell.
So good and so rich, you might want to consider making these for Christmas dinner, even.
11. Vegan Gingerbread Cupcakes
These festive and fun vegan gingerbread cupcakes are full of warming spice and super moist and fluffy!
Topped with a dairy free cream cheese frosting and mini gingerbread cookies for fun Christmas cupcakes!
12. Santa Belt Christmas Cupcakes
These delicious and adorable Santa belt cupcakes will be a Christmas hit!
13. Snowman Cupcakes
It’s so easy to make these snowman cupcakes with marshmallows and candy.
No cake decorating skills required.
You can use your favorite cupcake recipe, a box mix, or even store bought cupcakes!
14. Christmas Spice Cupcakes
Christmas cupcakes with a light, crisp, spiced sponge and a moreish white chocolate marzipan icing.
15. Reindeer Cupcakes
Rudolph is center stage in these easy and delicious chocolate cupcakes.
Want more Christmas dessert ideas? Check these out!
- 17 Grinch Themed Cookies & Desserts
- 23+ Gingerbread Cookies & Desserts
- 27 Red and Green Dessert Ideas
- 17 Candy Cane Cookie and Desserts
- 19 Peppermint Cookie and Desserts
- 23 Christmas Tree Cookie and Desserts
- 21 Snow Themed Desserts
- 5 Elf Desserts
- 9 Santa Desserts
- 12 Snowman Desserts
- 12 Reindeer Desserts
- 19 Christmas Brownie Recipes
- 7 Festive Hot Chocolate Bomb Recipes
- 27 Christmas Truffle Recipes
- 13 Christmas Movie Dessert Ideas