There’s something about cherries that we just love, even more so when they’re included in these cherry desserts.
Maybe it’s the beautiful deep red color, maybe it’s how fun it can be to try and tie a cherry stem knot in your mouth, or maybe it’s how much they pop in baking dishes.
Whatever it is, these desserts with cherry are seriously the best cherry desserts you’ll find, ranging from ice cream to cakes to tarts.
You’ll find kid-friendly cherry deserts, as well as more detailed recipes that will test your baking skills and teach you some new techniques.
Enjoy this round up of the best cherry dessert recipes and let us know which one you love the most.
GET A FREE COOKIE RECIPE BOOK & SECRET BAKING HACKS!
With 9 guaranteed-delicious cookie recipes and plenty of secret baking hacks, this is your ad-free key to cookie success!
Must-Have Baking Tools (seriously)
- Silicone baking mats – I use this brand and my cookies slide right off without burning!
- a cookie scoop – get this one. It makes the perfect rounded cookies every time!
- silicone spatula – try this set. It’s the best way to get the most out of your dough and batters
- rolling pin guides – I use this one. Genius way to roll your dough out evenly!
1. No Bake Cherry Cream Cheese Dessert
By using prepared cherry pie filling, these no-bake cherry cheesecake cups can be whipped up in no time, making it an easy dessert for summer entertaining.
This recipe yields 8 regular-sized cherry cream cheese dessert cups, or several mini desserts if serving in mini dessert cups for parties.
2. Cherry Topping for Cheesecake
This Cherry Topping for Cheesecake recipe is sweet, tart, loaded with cherries, and super easy to make by dressing up a can of store-bought pie filling.
3. Mini Air Fryer Cherry Hand Pies
These delicious little pie bites are great for snacking or for parties.
They are quick and easy to make using prepared pie dough and pie filling, and come out delightfully crisp and flaky in your air fryer.
4. Cherry Crumb Bars
These delicious Cherry Crumb Bars are the perfect way to celebrate cherry season!
These bars are incredibly easy to make using fresh, sweet cherries and an easy to make crumb topping that doubles as the base layer too.
5. Cherry Coffee Cake Recipe
Made with fresh cherries and a sugary butter streusel topping, this easy and beautiful Cherry Coffee Cake Recipe is a delicious summertime treat that can be enjoyed for breakfast, brunch, or dessert.
6. Vegan Cherry Pies
This delicious vegan cherry pie can be made with fresh or frozen cherries, making it perfect any time of year.
Made with a buttery flaky pie crust, that will have everyone going for seconds!
7. Fresh Cherry Cobbler
Fresh Cherry Cobbler is a simple, summertime classic dessert recipe.
It is the perfect treat to serve to a crowd with an easy-to-make filling and buttery, drop biscuit dough made from scratch.
Serve it as is or with a scoop of creamy vanilla ice cream for the ultimate summer indulgence.
8. Chocolate Cherry Tart
Chocolate and Cherry Tart features a tender, sweet pastry case, a layer of sweet cherries and dark chocolate ganache.
Don’t forget the layer of fluffy whipped cream on top.
9. Cherry Brownies
Chewy and fudgy scratch brownies studded with plump and juicy Bing cherries and chocolate chips.
You can also make these cherry brownies with sweet dried cherries or jarred Maraschino cherries.
10. Cherry Almond Date Cookies
Soft-centered cookies filled with crunchy slivered almonds, sweet maraschino cherries, and chewy, flavorful dates.
Perfect for your cookie jar any time of the year!
11. Easy Cherry Dump Cake
With just 5 ingredients and 5 minutes of prep, dessert doesn’t get much easier than this Cherry Dump Cake!
Serve with some vanilla ice cream for a quick but crazy delicious treat anytime.
12. Cherry Cheesecake Dip
Cherry cheesecake dip tastes exactly like cheesecake but is made in a fraction of the time.
This simple gluten-free appetizer is made with cream cheese, vanilla pudding mix, vanilla, and milk.
It’s topped with cherry pie filling but can easily be substituted for blueberries, strawberries, or blended with chocolate chips.
Serve with gluten-free vanilla wafers or graham crackers.
13. No-Bake Cheesecake Bites
No bake cheesecake bites are simple to make with just 7 ingredients.
These cheesecake bites are made with vanilla pudding mix, cream cheese, a gluten-free vanilla wafer crust, and topped with canned cherries. Gluten-free.
14. Cherry Fritter Cake
This cherry fritter cake is packed full of summer flavor.
A fresh cherry filling that is sandwiched in between a moist cake and topped with a vanilla bean glaze.
15. Black Forest Cupcakes
These black forest cupcakes have a moist chocolate base, homemade cherry filling with Kirsch, and a light whipped cream topping.
16. Cherry Cheesecake Macarons
These cherry cheesecake macarons have a light, French macaron shell filled with cream cheese frosting, homemade cherry compote, and graham cracker crumbs!
They’re a fun summer dessert to use up those fresh cherries!
17. Cherry Bell Cookies
This Cherry Bell Cookie Recipe was popular in the 1960’s and is making a come back!
A simple cookie dough wrapped around a stemmed cherry and covered in sugar.
These Cherry Cookies are loved by all who try them!
18. Cherry Rhubarb Crisp
Cherry Rhubarb Crisp is the perfect summer treat!
Oatmeal crisp topping, rhubarb and cherry pie filling make for a great summer treat!
Perfect for family dinners, picnics or grilling out with friends!
19. Cherry Slab Pie
This easy-to-make cherry slab pie is great for a crowd with a firm, not runny filling, that doesn’t require you to pre-cook anything!
20. Cherry Pineapple Dump Cake
Cherry pie filling, pineapple, coconut, and pecans are the perfect combination in this easy and delicious Cherry Pineapple Dump Cake.
This recipe is one you’ll turn to for every get-together!
21. Black Cherry Ice Cream
With only six ingredients, you can make homemade black cherry ice cream.
This silky smooth ice cream recipe has a cream cheese like taste with bursts of sweetness from the cherries.
22. Cherry Chocolate Cupcakes
They have that classic Valentine’s Day look, but truthfully, this is a cupcake recipe that you can make all year long.
Cherry Chocolate Cupcakes are for birthdays, other special occasions – or just because.
23. Cherry Clafoutis
Cherry clafoutis, made famous by Julia Child, is a simple French custard dish, that’s easier to make than pancakes!
A fuss-free versatile recipe, you can make this year round with frozen or fresh cherries.
24. Cherry Poke Cake
Ribbons of red can be seen as you slice into this beautiful Cherry Poke Cake!
It’s topped with a whipped frosting and perfect for a special occasion.
25. Homemade Cherry Muffins
Homemade Cherry Muffins with almond extract are packed with fresh cherry flavor, with a moist and chewy texture.
26. Cherry Coca-Cola Salad
If you are looking for a tasty, unique, & fun dessert, this Cherry Coca-Cola Salad is just what you are looking for.
It has the retro Jell-O salad feel with a cola twist.
Top it off with some Cool Whip to make this a creamy dish for your next potluck.
27. Homemade Maraschino Cherries
Why deal with artificial colors, flavors, and preservatives?
Make your own homemade Maraschino Cherries that taste great.
Perfect for topping desserts and using in cocktails.
28. Roasted Cherry Chocolate Chip Ice Cream
Meet your new favorite ice cream flavor!
Cherry chocolate chip ice cream is packed with roasted sweet cherries and dark chocolate chips for a scrumptious ice cream flavor you’ll want to enjoy all summer long.
29. Black Forest Tiramisu
A fusion between two classic desserts, this non-alcoholic, egg-free version of Black Forest Tiramisu is enriched with flavors of dark chocolate, coffee, sweetened cherries and creamy mascarpone.
30. Cherry Cheesecake Bars
Cherry Cheesecake Bars make a mouthwatering triple-layered dessert with a fudge brownie base, a cherry cheesecake filling and sweet melted chocolate drizzled over the top!
It’s certain to impress your family or guests.
31. Chocolate Cherry Bundt Cake
This Chocolate Cherry Bundt Cake makes an impressive presentation with its sour cream chocolate cake, maraschino cherries, and a satiny chocolate ganache on top!
Pin for Later!
Hey! Want more awesome dessert recipe round-ups? Check these out!
- 57 Fabulous Caramel Desserts You Need to Try
- 31 Delicious Rice Krispie Desserts
- 37 Awesome Red Velvet Desserts
- 9 Whoopie Pie Recipes
- 37 Incredible Oreo Desserts
- 33 Amazing Almond Dessert Recipes
- 9 Unique Ice Cream Sandwich Recipes
- 11 Rainbow Dessert Recipes
- 47 Graham Cracker Recipes to Try Today
- 23 Picture-Perfect Mug Cake Recipes
- 23 Funfetti Dessert Ideas
- 31 Delicious Dessert Dips You Have to Try
- 9 Awesome Brookie Recipes
- 21 Perfect Desserts with Peanut Butter Chips
- 27 Awesome S’mores Desserts
- 31 Delicious Ice Cream Dessert Recipes
- 29 Irresistible Lemon Desserts
- 15 Dog Treat Recipes Your Pup Will Love!
- 41 Delicious Strawberry Dessert Recipes
- 21 Fantastic M&M Desserts
- 27 Awesome Peanut Butter Desserts
- 41 Delightful Blueberry Desserts that You’ll Love
- 37 Fabulous Sugar Free Recipes
- 37 Tasty Almond Desserts
- 39 Incredible Banana Desserts
- 83 Delicious Pumpkin Desserts
- 37 Coconut Desserts
- 33 Lime Desserts
- 31 Refreshing Mango Desserts
- 33 Decadent Rhubarb Desserts
- 35 Delightful Pear Desserts
- 49 Apple Desserts
- 37 Pineapple Desserts
- 45 Refreshing Orange Desserts
- 33 Delicious Peach Desserts
- 10 Best Watermelon Desserts
- 35 Decadent Coffee Desserts
- 41 Mouth-Watering Cream Cheese Desserts
- 47 Adorable Mini Desserts
- 17 Delicious Pomegranate Desserts
- 7 Fabulous Grape Desserts
- 21 Incredible Plum Desserts
- 15 Awesome Apricot Desserts
- 41 Egg Free Desserts You’ll Love